Arrow

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wtf okapi, I watched the episode while cooking but never heard etrigan or blood mentioned. Great episode, diggle finally got time and kicked ass, kept thinking of this thread when he had his shirt off. Still hope he gets a comic or something, pretty awesome that the show made a character that that everyone enjoys and nerds would buy the comics

Anyways if you can't get past the rediculous shit on the show then don't ever watch movies based on comics. Batman begins was the only movie that was believable yet it was the worst of the trilogy for the most part by fans/critics. The show is not going off the typical format, has pretty good actors , they've done a fantastic job with introducing characters from the comics hense why there isn't any nerd rage compared to marvels SHIELD.

Homsar

Keep watching that shit fest =( coulson is great and they ruined that character so fast its almost impressive

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I'm gonna ride out the season since it's almost ever, but I imagine I'll not watch anything past that. This show is a ton of fun though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know who Etrigan is in the comics (the nonhuman version), but who is he on this show? I'm not up on what his normal name would be, or missed it if they used the actual Etrigan name.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
H.I.V.E. once again I made embarrassing fanboi squeeling noises at that. They really are going all in with this show.

And all this on top of Amanda Waller and more evidence of impending suicide squad plus even more Flash foreshadowing.

Unless there is some casting news I'm unaware of I think he is confusing Brother Blood with Jason Blood

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, Brother Blood is Sebastian Blood. Jason Blood is the Demon, but he's not the one on the show.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
H.I.V.E. once again I made embarrassing fanboi squeeling noises at that. They really are going all in with this show.
Yeah, it's pretty amazing how balls-the-walls they're going with references and DC characters. I've always been more of a Marvel person so I don't know a ton about all this stuff, but it's gotten to the point in Arrow where I immediately hop on wikipedia and check out any new names that I heard mentioned in the latest episode. Chances are they're someone important in the DC Universe.

I'm really, really hoping they don't manage to fuck up the Flash. I've got my fingers crossed he turns out awesome and we get a Flash spinoff with a similar style and pacing as Arrow.

And lol at Deadshot's "I never miss". I guess he's already forgotten about his season 1 shooting spree where he missed like half a dozen shots.

Also, Oliver's Russian is absolutely atrocious. They really need to get better accent/speech coaches or something. I can't imagine how badly he's butchering the Chinese they have him speak in the flashbacks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was wondering about his russian. what was it he whispered in the dude's ear that made him give up the keys to the awesome prison truck? also loved the fucking badass way he chucked that shit (the keys) over his shoulder and was caught by his friend

The Master

Bronze Squire
Apparently the middle part is unintelligible, literally he doesn't say anything rational, but it was something close to "If you do this, you will be my people, and your children will be orphaned." Or so the one girl I know who speaks Russian tells me (natively, born there).

McCheese

Yes, the Russian he whispered seemed like garbled nonsense. I (and my native-Russian friend) both heard it as "If you do this, my people will track down your (unintelligible - something about orphans)". His accent is so bad, that, combined with the whispering, it's almost impossible to understand.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
poor felicity
frown.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
poor felicity
frown.png
I forgot to mention that, thanks for reminding me. She's so awesome and adorable when she's being butthurt about Oliver banging other chicks. I feel bad for her too, of course, because I really want to see him rail her good every single episode, but as long as she doesn't go all Lana Lang I can accept that it isn't smart for Oliver to do that.

McCheese

I forgot to mention that, thanks for reminding me. She's so awesome and adorable when she's being butthurt about Oliver banging other chicks. I feel bad for her too, of course, because I really want to see him rail her good every single episode, but as long as she doesn't go all Lana Lang I can accept that it isn't smart for Oliver to do that.
I'm hopeful that with the rapid pacing of this show, the moping will be short and Oliver will be banging her by season's end.

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
I know who Etrigan is in the comics (the nonhuman version), but who is he on this show? I'm not up on what his normal name would be, or missed it if they used the actual Etrigan name.
Wtf okapi, I watched the episode while cooking but never heard etrigan or blood mentioned.
Fools! You doubt me! (yes, yes, they called him brother blood, but clearly there's an Etrigan influence on this mask) They're just doing him kinda like Scarecrow in Nolan's Batman movies.

Good episode.
who is this ivo guy...seems like it was some comic lore.
He builds Amazo! Proooobably not gonna see that in the show, but there was that one van in the background a couple episodes ago.

Homsar

Sabastian blood is a completly different character, they just have the same name. You got my hopes up jerk. If that was the way they handled jason blood there would be nerd rage.

Hopefully they do these in the future

the question
Etrigan/jason bood
Luther but with rosbaum
Arsenal
Flash
And not fuck up slade, hopefully they don't drop the ball after all the screen time he's got

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
Fuck. my nerd cred =(

But I saw an article on... i09? I think? Nightwing is the next character getting added

Joe_sl

shitlord
There has been mention of Bludhaven on the show so Nightwing showing up is totally believable. I think a Nightwing show would be more successful to pull off than the Flash.