Arrow

Ganthorn

N00b
God I love this show.

But tonight detective Lance meets the Hood- Oliver and Sara in alley Sara is in her outfit wearing mask for disguise and he does not even realize even with her mask that's her lulz.
I mean come on.

Slade Wilson shows up with misses Queen at the end, shakes Oliver's hand shit is going to hit the fan.
He knows it is her. She said I saw you leave the party

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the dad is dumb as fuck if he cant realize oliver=arrow by now. this episode was so awesome. when the clock king sent a virus to felicity's servers and caused it explode like a bomb i think i was crying i was laughing so hard, the action in this show seems to be getting ramped up more and more. i wonder if they got a bigger budget or they got a new stunt coordinator who really puts in the overtime. true detective may be the best show on tv, but this show is easily the best thing on broadcast tv.

the dad is dumb as fuck if he cant realize oliver=arrow by now. this episode was so awesome. when the clock king sent a virus to felicity's servers and caused it explode like a bomb i think i was crying i was laughing so hard, the action in this show seems to be getting ramped up more and more. i wonder if they got a bigger budget or they got a new stunt coordinator who really puts in the overtime. true detective may be the best show on tv, but this show is easily the best thing on broadcast tv.
Felicity's sent a virus to his cell phone that is what shocked him and knocked his ass out lol.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hated this last episode, way too much cheesy bullshit and female drama. Thank god for the ending after sitting through that shit.

Eonan

Doer of Things
The last 15 seconds of the episode were all that mattered. The rest of it was fucking terribad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bullshit, the stuntwork of that episode was amazing . And the interplay between the chicks was necessary to set up Birds Of Prey

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Clock King got taken out too easily. They should have spent more of the episode on him and less on laurel

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
God I love this show.

But tonight detective Lance meets the Hood- Oliver and Sara in alley Sara is in her outfit wearing mask for disguise and he does not even realize even with her mask that's her lulz.
I mean come on.
indeed.i though this was sooooo stupid ffs i love arrow but they must stop making these mistakes.how in the fuck det. lance doesn't realize that oliver is arrow?
loved felicity when was saying she was oliver's girl.she was so cute.
and what a finale.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the felicity cuteness was set to 11 this week. even sarah when watching her talk about her scars from a dental procedure said, "shes so cute".

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wasn't a fan of this episode either. Way too much Laurel.
They needed to tie that shit up so they could move on with the plot. Tying up Laurel's bullshit in one episode is a godsend IMO. I agree though, last 15 seconds made up for all the rest of it not being as "great" as it could have been.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
If you haven't accepted the Lance stupidity by now, I encourage you to never watch a Superman movie. At a certain point you have to get over it. Considering how good the show is, I just accept it now where it bugged me before.

I thought this episode was good.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
If you haven't accepted the Lance stupidity by now, I encourage you to never watch a Superman movie. At a certain point you have to get over it. Considering how good the show is, I just accept it now where it bugged me before.

I thought this episode was good.
I didn't mind the last episode, but it did break from the constant escalation of the previous episodes. Felt more like one of the first ones focused on building characters, and not so much action. It made me want to watch next weeks episode though, so I wouldn't call it a bad episode.

As to Lance, I have just started believing that he does know that Oliver is the Arrow, he just keeps quiet about it. As people have pointed out, he has had too many close encounters to see the outlines of Arrows face, as well as Arrow hanging out with the same people Oliver is. If he doesn't know by now, it would make him equal to the two fat cops from Brooklyn nine-nine, "I didn't even notice he was wearing a cape!" "You really should, you're a cop!"

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Finally got around to seeing the latest episode. I liked it, wasn't as much excitement as normal but it had more Felicity so that was a plus. I liked the Sara/Sin back story and the last 15 seconds episode made it all worth it. I do hope the Clock King comes back, There are too many ways he could be awesome/pain in the ass to make him just a villain_of_the_week_01.

Also, Laurel needs to fucking die.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Anyone notice in the latest episode the fight scenes were lacking? the henchmen were slower than normal and obviously pausing before their attack. The black dude on the stairs at the bank scene went full retard. It felt like the choreography this episode was thrown together at the last second and they said "fuck it, lets throw in slade wilson so everyone forgets that shit".
I still love this show lol.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Noticed that too.

I liked that they managed to weave in the bits with Felicity in with the usual family stuff. Oh and the back story/connection for Cyn was pretty well handled as well.