Arrow

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've subscribed to the dude's channel now because of Astro, but it doesn't bother me that he posts them either, as it reminds me to watch them (I pretty much auto-delete every YouTube email I get). And if I don't want to, I can just scroll past it. There are certainly worse things I've had to scroll past...in the past. That was a terrible sentence!

I do wish the guy weren't quite so aspy-like, but he's actually one of the few (on any topic) that I can stand listening to, and it is obvious he cares about the subject matter, so I'm glad Astro introduced me to him. Yeah, his high-fives are weird, and the way he points down to the subscribe button looks retarded, but he's kind of grown on me now and I like him. Just the fact that he isn't trying to be a fucking douche puts him above 95% of the rest of YouTube.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i have found other review sites for shows of course, thanks to the recommendations feature on youtube. but they really suck compared to charlie. im glad some here do enjoy his reviews and info on upcoming episodes as much as i do, the high fives and his quirkiness are really minor flaws, there are much worse choices out there and they dont give the infos.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just keep posting his videos chuk.very informative

about arrow,am i the only one who thinks this mirakuru cure is such bullshit?if this goes through,it's going to be so awful.
and i just want merlin back,so i can see him vs slade vs arrow

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I also think the cure is bs. Leave the 2 but theyve backed themselves in a corner

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
images

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Holy fucking shit - that was an amazing, intense episode. Not even going to try to say anything else.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, that was brutal.

It was fairly obvious what was going to happen there at the end, but I was hoping against all hope that it went the other way. For multiple reasons, including attractiveness.

Speaking of, since this will perhaps be the last time I get to say it, fuck you one more time to the guy that pointed out the herp on her lip and made me see it every fucking time! I hope you burn in hell! You're a bad person
frown.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I really liked how they did it. When Slade put away the gun and it looked like she was going to survive I was all like, "Oh, come on! Don't pull this typical happy ending hollywood bullshit!" Then, when he put the sword through her, I was all like "Oh fuck they did it!" and then Ollie cried and his sister cried and my cold heart was softened.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think its safe to say the glau curse has been broken! Jesus fuck, that was a goddamn amazing episode. Bring the body count back ollie!

The only negative i could think of is unless ollie starts taking felicity to pound town, we're going to see more of laruel.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I really liked how they did it. When Slade put away the gun and it looked like she was going to survive I was all like, "Oh, come on! Don't pull this typical happy ending hollywood bullshit!" Then, when he put the sword through her, I was all like "Oh fuck they did it!" and then Ollie cried and his sister cried and my cold heart was softened.
I'd share a memorial frozen pizza with you if I could.

Who am I kidding. We'd each have our own!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus, that was brutal.

It was fairly obvious what was going to happen there at the end, but I was hoping against all hope that it went the other way. For multiple reasons, including attractiveness.

Speaking of, since this will perhaps be the last time I get to say it, fuck you one more time to the guy that pointed out the herp on her lip and made me see it every fucking time! I hope you burn in hell! You're a bad person
frown.png
same, i stared at it every time there was a closeup. then somebody else posted that thea has one on her lip too and that final scene i was looking at mom and daughter lip dingleberry back and forth. the scene was so awesome though, so its all good.