Arrow

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I took an archery class this summer to get my Arrow fix until the new season starts.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So the two new characters tonight were Katana (with a husband still alive as of 5 years ago) and Ray Palmer a billionaire genius who likes miniature technology (the Atom)

Brandon Routh is pretty freaking awesome. Very funny casting someone who is so tall as the Atom. Shame he got screwed out of being Superman, hopefully he gets a second chance to play in the DC Universe.

Olicity didn't last long. Not yet sure if it's gone gone or if this is just round one...

Note that one of the boxers was from Wildcat gym, where apparently Laurel will start training this season.

Cute way they incorporated the Flash crossover from the premiere into this episode. They seem determined to keep the shows pretty linked...

Keeping the big spoiler clear until after it airs on the West Coast.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I put this in the other thread, but they are realling pushing the Ferris Aviation/Green Lantern in both shows. Maybe a Jordon/Stewart cameo will happen down he road

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
We saw Ferris Air a couple times in the past, they have been pretty good about making use of the broader DC Universe. Given how the Flash seems to be kicking off quite well I bet that CW is eager to do another backdoor pilot this season. Will they do The Atom or will they instead go for a different route? There was some talk last month about the potential Titans series on TNT sharing the universe with Arrow and Flash as well...

If Warner Brothers is smart they can pepper their IP across several different networks (either linked or not). Linked would be best, if they can manage it, as the Marvel Movieverse and now the interlinked ABC/Netflix offshoot of same has proven to be incredibly lucrative. Much more so than actual comic books.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nooooooo....
frown.png

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It occurs to me that Barry didn't tell Felicity that he was awake... nor did Ollie. I suspect that the events from the end of the episode will distract everyone, but I am waiting for the point where Felicity realizes that Barry is both conscious and has super powers.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
really solid episode, had me paying attention more than pretty much any episode last season. looks like its going to be a humdinger of a season. pretty shocked at the big ending, kind of came out of nowhere.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God I love this show so fucking much. They don't waste any time making interesting stuff happen. One episode in and we already have a new relationship beginning, ending, a character death, and a new soon-to-be super hero. Awesome.

*Edit* And a baby! Most network shows would have drawn out that pregnancy and should I/shouldn't I be out in the streets shit with Diggle for half the season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The pacing of this has been on turbo speed since season one, things happen at least 3 times as fast as any program on tv. The stunt choreography is fucking top notch and has been since season two

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fucking shit. Finally got caught up with this and Flash. All I can say is god damn it. Laurel better look good in the Canary outfit. Going to miss dem titties. Secondly Felicity Smoke = holy shit balls.

Really hope Roy has some episodes centered on him. They did awesome with his costume and as Chuk said the stunts are top notch in this show. Besides Merlyn, Ollie and Roy who else does the arrow thing? I doubt the mystery will remain long on who killed Sarah but I'm curious. Hopefully it's not League_of_Assassin_02 who killed her.