Ash vs Evil Dead

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Torrent out for this. Shoot first think never lol. Glad they dont have a stand alone set that takes place in every episode, they kind of move to a new story each episode or two which this show seems to need

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Somehow they made the girl that I wasn't very attracted to at all pretty hot. Maybe I'm just into demonic possessions?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Somehow they made the girl that I wasn't very attracted to at all pretty hot. Maybe I'm just into demonic possessions?
Dunno, she's always checked off all my boxes all along. But then again, Russian Jewish physical traits don't bother me, clearly.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dana DeLorenzo sounds Italian to me.
It's not impossible she's both - tons of both in NYC/North Jersey - regardless she looks close enough to a Russian Jew to pass for one on the show, since that's what they ID her character as.

With the really pronounced nose though, I can't imagine she's not at least part Russian Jew however.

But yes, her dad is clearly Italian, heh.

Homsar

Thats how I feel, was glad they moved on. The show drops in quality anytime Bruce isnt on screen holding it up

Homsar

The shows biggest issue is trying to make it a sitcom. The movies have everyone die, now he has sidekicks and side stories

Column_sl

shitlord
You're nuts the show is great. That's his wolf pack, heh.

I love that they gave Ash a mechanical hand, and the first thing he does is gives everyone the finger.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like the bruho, was looking forward to more from him. show is awesome. goddamn netherbian creature giving me them Luclin feels. those arent good feels either.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like that the gang is all on board now. Can get down to kicking some ass with our new fine chocolate lady.