Ash vs Evil Dead

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Raimi picked all the Directors himself. Bruce brought up that next season they know what directors would be comming back. You could definitely tell the directing wasnt as good or have the Raimi touch but the Writing and Bruce's acting are able to make me look past bad directing

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it didnt have the raimi touch, but it was damned good on its own merits. yeah the music is awesome, its gonna make me dig out my deep purple cd.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I believe the Raimi brothers directed the first episode (pilot), and the rest are from another production crew.

I could immediately tell in the 2nd episode.

It is still good, but it wasn't as good as that pilot.
I personally wasn't bothered by the change much as it still felt very true to the style of the show.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Only 30 minutes
frown.png
Really bummed by this. However, those 30 minutes go by in a flash because the show is still keeping up the awesome. Third episode was pretty good. It will be hard to surpass the first episode, but I've been pleasantly entertained by all of them so far. I just wish they were longer
frown.png

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
For some reason the entire episode played out like demon summoning in a D&D campaign including all the PC's immediately regretting their decision after their idiot friend convinces them it'll be ok.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
soon as i saw that demon i got a bad Luclin flashback.
rrr_img_115938.jpg

hated those bastards

great show so far, how many episodes this season?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
That demon was fucking creepy.

"First off, you don't look anything like your photo. You should update that." Great line as well as blaming Pablo for summoning.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We'll go for Churros. That's not racist, it's just a delicious dessert.

I'm not Mexican...

That's the spirit, Pablo.

edit: And yeah, Foreskin monster did indeed look like Mouth of Sauron. Couldn't put my finger on it.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
odd choices, I kept thinking Hellraiser or something else. still cant put my finger on it, maybe resident evil or silent hill ? Hellraiser always had a thing with the flesh pulled back
hellraiser-chatterer-740x493.jpg