Ashes of Creation

wanand

Knight of the Realm
2d 15h 56m
thats alone for any EU player will set some alarm bells going. Not a well respected publisher at all

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
<Donors Crew>
25d 2h 37m
looks like warframe and spammy combat, hard pass.

dvoraen

Knight of the Realm
6d 4h 12m
Not a very long panel at PAX Prime, but they did announce that they were going to basically put all the people registered at their site in Alpha after a certain point (I'd have to rewatch it for the rough timeline, but at least > 1month from now).

Daidraco

Lord Nagafen Raider
5d 8h 4m
Am I the only one that missed the part where Ashes was going hard into the PVP ideology? I dont pay attention to it a lot, but how did I not know that.

Grim1

Molten Core Raider
5d 38m
Looks glorious.

But most new games look good. If the pvp actually isn't fubar (like most new games) then I can see playing.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
8d 14h 21m
If this is too much into PvP, I’m gonna have to pass. Graphics are tight as fuck though!

Pyros

Blackwing Lair Raider
18d 20h 52m
Seems like ressources well spent. Not sure what they're trying to do especially since this will probably release first and be way better since it's just a BR game and not a mmo with a BR mode:

Xexx

Trakanon Raider
2d 49m
Seems like ressources well spent. Not sure what they're trying to do especially since this will probably release first and be way better since it's just a BR game and not a mmo with a BR mode:
ok that looks fun

Muligan

Molten Core Raider
3d 3h 17m
Yeah.. I'm a little concerned that they are trying too hard to become more like Archeage without being Archeage. This looks like Archeage + GuildWars with very little influence of the EQ-esque MMO's. While I like PvP and some of their ideas, maybe i'm old fashioned, but I need some of that early MMO feel to sell me completely. I'm not completely closing the door but this was disappointing to me instead of encouraging .

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
<Donors Crew>
3d 7h 32m
I want my refund if they are "toying" with this BR mode. I DIDN'T back them to make another fucking BR game. This is ridiculous, and Fortnites development all over again.

Chersk

Knight of the Realm
1d 8h 47m
I want my refund if they are "toying" with this BR mode. I DIDN'T back them to make another fucking BR game. This is ridiculous, and Fortnites development all over again.
Didn’t Fortnite releases it’s core game and then added BR after?

Pyros

Blackwing Lair Raider
18d 20h 52m
Didn’t Fortnite releases it’s core game and then added BR after?
And then abandonned the core game for the BR because it was a lot more popular. If for some reason the BR of this becomes successful, why would they bother finishing the mmo? And if it doesn't, it'll have been a nice waste of ressources that could have been used for the mmo.

Reactions: Tearofsoul