Ashes of Creation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
thats alone for any EU player will set some alarm bells going. Not a well respected publisher at all

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not a very long panel at PAX Prime, but they did announce that they were going to basically put all the people registered at their site in Alpha after a certain point (I'd have to rewatch it for the rough timeline, but at least > 1month from now).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Am I the only one that missed the part where Ashes was going hard into the PVP ideology? I dont pay attention to it a lot, but how did I not know that.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks glorious.

But most new games look good. If the pvp actually isn't fubar (like most new games) then I can see playing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems like ressources well spent. Not sure what they're trying to do especially since this will probably release first and be way better since it's just a BR game and not a mmo with a BR mode:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seems like ressources well spent. Not sure what they're trying to do especially since this will probably release first and be way better since it's just a BR game and not a mmo with a BR mode:

ok that looks fun

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah.. I'm a little concerned that they are trying too hard to become more like Archeage without being Archeage. This looks like Archeage + GuildWars with very little influence of the EQ-esque MMO's. While I like PvP and some of their ideas, maybe i'm old fashioned, but I need some of that early MMO feel to sell me completely. I'm not completely closing the door but this was disappointing to me instead of encouraging .

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I want my refund if they are "toying" with this BR mode. I DIDN'T back them to make another fucking BR game. This is ridiculous, and Fortnites development all over again.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I want my refund if they are "toying" with this BR mode. I DIDN'T back them to make another fucking BR game. This is ridiculous, and Fortnites development all over again.

Didn’t Fortnite releases it’s core game and then added BR after?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Didn’t Fortnite releases it’s core game and then added BR after?
And then abandonned the core game for the BR because it was a lot more popular. If for some reason the BR of this becomes successful, why would they bother finishing the mmo? And if it doesn't, it'll have been a nice waste of ressources that could have been used for the mmo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user