Ashes of Creation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hows the combat, combo of tab and action? Some of the stuff I've seen on youtube says it's not great to be switching between the 2.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lineage 2 was one of the best games I played. If this is blend of that and GW2, I’ll be happy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hows the combat, combo of tab and action? Some of the stuff I've seen on youtube says it's not great to be switching between the 2.
Anytime the answer on something is "theyre going to be fixing it" my assumption is its bad until proven otherwise

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rat jumping off a sinking ship or roadblock in the way of making necessary changes pushed out?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya its a pretty big promotion for him, doing something he really wants to do.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
The fuck is the deal with this game

No idea.. Most of the people I knew there left some time ago.. When I interviewed there, the CEO apparently had "hesitation" about hiring me even though he'd never met me.. Once I heard that nonsense, I stopped even trying.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Rat jumping off a sinking ship or roadblock in the way of making necessary changes pushed out?

My guess is the former. Steven Shariff is known for being difficult to work with.. Pure conjecture on my part though with no actual factual info on why Jeff left. I liked Jeff a lot though both times I spoke with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I still can't imagine 250 vs 250 working. if it does it will truly be a next gen mmorpg. But will 250 vs 250 even be fun?

Super excited for Ashes of Creation though.

250 v 250 isn't very fun at the micro level I can't imagine. It's just a fucking zerg where AOE bombing is rewarded.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Rift had 3 faction massive PvP in Conquests. I can't remember how many were on each side but I think it was like 50 they lowered it later I think. THis was in 2012 lot of lag, lot of individual actions not meaning shit. Wasn't a lot of fun IMO.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Dragons, side targets and other objectives should split people up pretty heavily in one direction or another. I would like to experience a 250 vs 250, but something tells me that it wont happen very often. Whether due to lag, or to an being no fun, who knows. But if they have engineered a way to handle that many players all within a sizeable area - Ill be impressed none the less.

Octave

Trakanon Raider
Planetside is probably the leader when it comes to large-scale battles in real time. They've done some amazing things, technologically.

Still, I never understood how massive battles are actually fun. The larger the group, the more coordinated your efforts must be.

Following orders just isn't fun.