Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Siephen is banned from AA. I like his personality but he too much of a cult leader. People have done ugly things for him. It's business. jahlon is sucking hi dick to be able to write his publishung company manuals in PP form. lOL. He needs something to do cause hes rich. Soldiers follow.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Riott is going to knock out ashes here's the cool part Stephen don't care.steven a gamer at heart.stwn needs a pit as a community manger. Toast was a big sister and I liked margaret.roshen does not put up with bs. Steven wants everyone in place so he can run campaigns

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
1661763744392.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Depending on what hardware I buy in the next several months, I considering getting the voyager+ package depending on how we bonus out. So dumb but really I still have money in Star Citizen, so we'll see.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He hasnt recognized humanity as a threat yet, can you knock it off

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Mr. Sox,

I believe the time has finally arrived for the truth to come out and for us, not only the Fires of Heaven community but all gamers worldwide, to recognize all you have done and sacrificed, often at your own personal peril, to bring Truth and Light in from the shadows. From your first personal EQ interactions with James Earl Jones, where you were not only privy to his love of the game but were a personal friend and dare I say mentor to him during his travels in Norrath as well as coaching him in his various acting voice-overs, to your crusade-like quest to bring justice to Shawn Woolley, gaining intimate knowledge of Liz, going so far, deep, and personal to uncover Shawn's favorite gaming soda and snacks (Mt. Dew, Cheeze-Its, and what can only be described as a revelation from heaven given subsequent history, the one-and-only Mozzarella sticks exclusively sourced from Southern California) all the while gaining access and insider knowledge of Verant Interactive at Liz' request.

However your secret agent-like persona did not end there, as you personally infiltrated the Christian-zealot cabal masquerading as a family but in fact were using their insider influence at VR to bring the Fuzzy Troll era to an industry-wise presence, including plush toys and memorabelia to eventually encompass an entire multi-media industry including tv shows, cartoon and live action, and even an attempt at establishing a tax-free religion religion, 501 (c) exemptions and all. The word on la straza (now that dear Brad has passed) can finally come to light: their ambition and machination knew no bounds, and if it was not for you, and you only, Mr. Sox, their power and influence within the MMO- world would have been unstoppable.

And now your latest unselfish pursuit for justice for us gamers, your infiltration of Intrepid Studios, and your dire warnings to us about Ashes of Creation. While it is not entirely known how you come about your elite secret insider information, I have been told by a trusted source that it was your superior legal mind that uncovered and forced SOE on many occasions to restore accounts, personally apologize, and even, I am told, had someone resembling Scott Hartsman visit your house in tears telling you the sad tale of Shawn Woolley, and even more tears flowed when the look-alike regaled his nocturnal interactions with Liz Woolley herself. It seems you are fast on the trail of Mr. Sharif as well, as he and the entire worldwide gaming community are well aware of your infamous legal dispositions against such varied companies and individuals, including their world-class lawyers. The legal world shudders to think what you must have in store for Ashes. We have our suspicions that you must belong to or at least have had some high-level training at various alphabet agencies around the world, and with this, for legal reasons and your own personal safety, our story must end here.

We at Fires of Heaven (and the entire worldwide gaming community) wait with baited breath as to your next move. We salute you, sir.

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sources close to Mr Sox have confirmed many things to me including his foot nearly being removed. The moderation team has made every effort to cover up the truth. It goes way deeper than even many insiders realize. Try as you might, but you will never see the p.

• 1Jonesing

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
WTF is this bullshit? I keep thinking there is new stuff about the game, instead there is some kind of inside joke I don't get. Someone explain how this is related to Ashes of Creation?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
WTF is this bullshit? I keep thinking there is new stuff about the game, instead there is some kind of inside joke I don't get. Someone explain how this is related to Ashes of Creation?
Just a bot going full retard.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgone I got an idea for sox-white sock button eyes cigar Tim foil hat and we can do skit with it on the podcast dead game society where we make fun of people.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We call the segment the sock drawer. And start a support site charity with the help with foh doing good for people. Boots for Bart would be the name. Let's do some good from A bad situation.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users