Ashes of Creation

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't really tried to read your posts past the first 3 words Sox. Makes my head spin.
So I can't tell if you're a creative genius, autistic, or a bot. And I don't really care.
Keep on keepin on, whatever you are, you keep the pot stirred.

On to the game,

Usually I'm a sucker for these mmo, kickstarter kind of games. Have invested in Camelot Unchained, Crowfall, Pantheon, Embers Adrift, etc.
And I've been very close to giving these guys a few hundo's.
But I just can't click the button. Something about this mess doesn't ring my bell.

It will probably be be my luck that this game is the next coming of mmo jesus, while my other investments fail faster than Biden's presidency.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I am no dummy. Demo. Don't call buffs with me. I am 100 Eq I am loyal unlike some of you jackals. I kicked out jej for playing wow after we helped him. No one ever got star treatment with me. I will support ashes because there are 95% former db. They fucked Jason over almost bankrupted the man. You ever noticed the capes in ashes✓apoc look like they made.With Eq next tech.steven offered to buy daybreak from jason at one Time in 2018.
Steven is building an incredible world for him and his campaigns. top rpg like TSR but with graphics. People are such a different breed for ashes than Eq . It's an lineage clone. Steven ran cafe before iS.
Me trying to comprehend that:

FB_IMG_1661989261018.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
But I just can't click the button. Something about this mess doesn't ring my bell.
For me it's their Referral program: "every time someone pays Intrepid, you get 15% of their spent money back as Intrepid Bucks" smells like MLM.

Pair this with:
350px-intrepid-bucks.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Peon has over 9k referrals last I heard. Some creators Have with a tiny url embedment. It's called consideration under the law. It's different with new world Cc program. Legally you to say it or ftc comes in With fines you 42k or a lottery charge or something else. Riott will dominate eastern MMO when release in 2 years. And sink Steven s ship. Mmos are like beating a dead horse.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Riott is going to make the game lineage fail to make. It will be LOl remake. Steven is over budget out of money at this point and can't keep his staff. He would have been ok without the new toys. Either you envolve or die the dinos.my grammars sucks with Android phones.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
No one does stuff for free. Too much politics. Steven eventually sell the game rights I bet. He's a gemer but is a business.man

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great another thread with inane rambling. And no falling gifs to offset the full retard.

• 1Solidarity

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What the fuck is going on here lol. I actually read all his post and I’m uncertain if he’s posting these with a straight face or not.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Can we stop this Foler-esque sock puppet work from ruining the whole thread? There are so few things to be excited about the MMO Space these days and this is full on trolling. This is why we can't have nice things.

• 2Like
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can appreciate a solid troll here and there but guys like this idiot are too over the top for me.

Just put him on ignore like I did and you'll be able to enjoy the normal level of toxicity that usually goes on here without interference.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
That's 15% lifetime purchases It's associated with the account with the referral name. .you can't change it. Peon can sign up 9 k people and can feed off you and not play the game. They can cash out every 3 months after the sub is met. peon is not an American streamer so is a loophole him being a foreign exchange student for the situation
Tax. The old streamers can't be required to sign a new agreement so they got you hooked like a blood sucking leech.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Same sex Partners arent required to testify against one another in California. The link being used 5o embed a cache cookie until you clear it tracks your purchases.