Ashes of Creation

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mr. Sox is Curt.
After the way he engaged the community and how things subsequently went down with 38S, I'd bet my last dollar that Curt wants absolutely nothing to do with this place ever again.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
What if Curt kickstart Project Copernicus, that would be interesting...

450-rfs176.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Tim foil hats up in here. I ain't the sock man.

No bot has a foot like he posted. He's no liar.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The dog got to the other sockbot I made before I took a pic, it was made of stern stuff I suppose and survived the tug of war

IMG_20220902_114646307~2.jpg

His name is Tim

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
true bards are always meant to entertain. It's content until Pantheon releases. There was a nurse here in kindred hospital I made her get a pig for her farm she has an egg problem and vermin/snakes. She is gonna name him Bartholomew after my Eq toon.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I told the nurses shoot to the left pic to the right those know what I talking about ivs injections

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We have technology to build the first bionic EQ bard. Everybody thinks my mouth is bionic cause it never stops moving.joe Rogan ain't got shit for me on funny content

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am no dummy. Demo. Don't call buffs with me. I am 100 Eq I am loyal unlike some of you jackals. I kicked out jej for playing wow after we helped him. No one ever got star treatment with me. I will support ashes because there are 95% former db. They fucked Jason over almost bankrupted the man. You ever noticed the capes in ashes✓apoc look like they made.With Eq next tech.steven offered to buy daybreak from jason at one Time in 2018.
Steven is building an incredible world for him and his campaigns. top rpg like TSR but with graphics. People are such a different breed for ashes than Eq . It's an lineage clone. Steven ran cafe before iS.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron