Ashes of Creation

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey Mods,

Is there anyway to setup ignore to also then ignore thread updates from people on ignore?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Hey Mods,

Is there anyway to setup ignore to also then ignore thread updates from people on ignore?
I agree. I hate putting people on ignore but his guy joins dogfucker on my list. I will just watch Narc and Asmon for whats going on with the game until we Rickshaw Ice this assclown "until further notice". i.e. for good.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was listening to jahlon he said aoc was not doing no drop gear so what happens when they kill world boss someone gets an item and three months quits.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey Mods,

If Amod Amod are going to chime in on ignore functionality, I'd like to know if Suineg's original mutual forced ignore function is still available in it's original state?

I think the original implementation required being a donator, or petitioning admin for it. Is the functionality of Suineg's "ultimate ignore" still intact/available in 2022, and can members of the forum still get access to "forced mutual ignore" ? It was a pretty controversial "feature" at the time, he took a decent amount of criticism for it-- but I agreed with Suineg in it's application in certain circumstances. Have been wondering all year if it was still available in it's original implementation.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was listening to jahlon he said aoc was not doing no drop gear so what happens when they kill world boss someone gets an item and three months quits.

Before you hit the post button, read what you wrote and see if it makes sense.

Since it never will, instead of posting it just delete it instead

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I understand your concerns. Typing is terrible on a phone with big fingers. But all of you get salty when someone. Takes a jab at actor your lord savior Stephen.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am surprise an eastern style mmo would be liked by a western player who grew up playing Eq and wow.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We are here to make conversation and disagree.-not one sided arguments. Go play console if you don't do online stuff good.

Last edited:

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Well, this thread has taken the express exit to the shaw...only a matter of time now.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or,

they could ban the person from posting in this thread? I would much prefer to have the thread discuss the game when there is relevant information. Having one person come in and give an odd opinion that then goes off on some sort of rambling that has little to do with the game, does not warrant a rickshaw.

Even if you Rickshaw it, it does nothing for the cause. I or somebody else would restart an AoC thread. Then the same person would come back into it.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know something's I can't discuss right now. Trust me it will be revealed in time. Take a hard look at riott they have everything want. Money resources devs no pay to win established storyline with LOL.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Spam
Keep believing in aoc if you like it.It will be launched and be as wonderful as BDO and enentally be p2w when Steven is forced off.. ashes has a large map which has its issues. The world is based on a large pop and the pool is so divided no one can survive to drink.

Last edited:

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Rickshaw the person, not the thread. As in, "Someone's GOT TO GO" on a long vacation, Goodfellas style. I did indeed /ignore them but given the comments around said person, I see its all about them, which is I'm sure exactly the point of the whole charade.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You have to be thicker skin to be an MMO player. I don't go crying to mods unless it is really really bad stuff like a suicide or child endangerment thread. I know people who can make shit happen. I can't help that people hate Alex Steven or brad. This is a discussion thread where opinion can get heated and vary. The problem with MMOs is that they get rid of people different views then cry cause they have no one to play against with them. This is a 20 year forum people would think people would have grown up by now. I am excited for new games it creates diversity and prompts growth for the hobby.Everything is go go now but you also have realize MMO take time. Peppering people posts is crap. I am trying to be polite here. I think some new MMOs like ashes and pantheon will be wonderful games.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user