Ashes of Creation

Sounds slightly similar to what EQN was going for with the PvE stuff. Interesting. I kind of want to back it but I also backed CU, CF and SC already. If I could drop SC and CF then maybe. I'm also looking into Pantheon. Too many damn mmorpgs being made.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Love a lot of the concepts in the combat video. Looked satisfying. Need more footage like that and less cinematic.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
The Node system does sounds like a less ambitious but doable version of EQN Storybricks, mix with a little bit of rifts invasion from RIFT, and public quest from Warhammer Online.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I always figure I'll try this shit on release anyway so dropping 25-40 for the box price + a month or two sub is worth it. Worst case I lose $40. I can recover. To be clear I'm talking about games that have or will fund

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Naval contents sounds interesting, hope it wont end up like the empty-promises-naval-content in Vanguard
Ship stuff sounds like a bad idea, like it should be a more expensive goal.
I can't imagine mechanics being easy

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
This game is doing what Brad always does and tries to add too much and everything just becomes muddled and lame.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
This game is doing what Brad always does and tries to add too much and everything just becomes muddled and lame.

Too much shit, unless you look at races and classes, then it's falling way short.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I always figure I'll try this shit on release anyway so dropping 25-40 for the box price + a month or two sub is worth it. Worst case I lose $40. I can recover. To be clear I'm talking about games that have or will fund

That's how I'm feelling about it, I'm going to try it anyways cause I try any western MMO that comes out so 25$ ain't bad for a game that will probably be 60$

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Way to early to get hyped about anything but Ill keep an eye out. Like hell im giving any mmos money on kickstarter though.

• 1Solidarity

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tempted to do the 125 one. Will see, maybe give it like 6 months or more to see how it develops.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I bet they will add a pledge/store feature to the site after the KS ends. I am going to wait til then...or release to make my decision. Just can't justify backing another crowdfunded game at this point.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The dawnbreacker mount sounds cool, but man can't justify spending that kind of money.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ill try it, but I havent seen any teaser thats blown my mind yet. I'll have to see it further along before I dump a couple hundred bucks into it.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, definitely not spending over 100 on an mmo especially ever again - I'm one of the fucking autists that gave SOE 100$ for EQN and then daybreak came in and killed the game and stole everyones money p good shit

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
And yes it does give me a EQ2/RIFT vibe, which is great.

That's a good thing? Both games were very underwhelming to me.

Game looks like it has potential, but most MMO systems always sound better in theory than how they end up being implemented. I think Rift is a perfect example of that.

I don't think I'm going to be backing, but definitely keeping my eye on it.

Edit: Also, flying mounts planned already is pretty disheartening.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But you only get a flying mount if you're a mayor or whatever of a metropolis. It's perfect for creating hatred amongst the casuals! Class warfare baby!

I'm going to be annoyed when they handle their Node system the boring lazy way and just have 1 version of each tier of a specific node, instead of having versions for when you're building up vs when one of these PVP battles has torn down the node. It'll be lame to see a Metropolis just "poof" back into a village with no evidence of anything greater ever having been there, and suddenly the level 3 node Kobold Infestation event is back.

• 1Like