Ashes of Creation

Maric

N00b
#2 backer, went Early Bird Lifetime. Ramen for me for the month. I got my money's worth from TSW and LOTRO lifetime subs. Hopefully this will end up being cash positive as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, getting into alpha 1 is kind of like getting a year of gameplay worth of value.

A horrible, buggy year of gameplay worth of value.

How COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE NEW FREEPORT?
Acid is easier on the eyes.

I think SOE's art department "Is it better?" scale is directly tied to their "Does it have more polygons?" instead of how it actually looks.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Jesus lol, they just added a 4th new "lowest lifetime sub" tier............ they have almost 1k lifetime sub tiers so far.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Aaaaannd it's funded. That didn't take long. Wonder what they'll come out with for stretch goals.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Very optimistic about this game but I've learned my lesson with kickstarters in the past. I'll wait until I can pick it up from the (virtual) shelf.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stretch goals are up for those that are interested.

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Naval contents sounds interesting, hope it wont end up like the empty-promises-naval-content in Vanguard

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gratz to them for funding, will still wait to see how the campaign goes and what details we will get. Combat demo? What about PvE endgame (are there dungeons/raids)? Class details? So little real info right now. At least they have an early alpha with most game systems already running (at least they say that in the video). Thats promising, but end 2018 release is unlikely i think, maybe beta by then.

Anyway, dont like the stretchgoals, seems like we will get the usual feature creep. Underwater stuff? Who needs this shit?

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
Game seems like it's actually doing something different, hopefully they can deliver and not have it just be a bunch of half-assed done game systems like many MMOs before them.

might throw 25$ at them we'll see, I hope this ends up being good

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I really want to purchase that lifetime sub. $445 bucks is just a tad too high IMO.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Gratz to them for funding, will still wait to see how the campaign goes and what details we will get. Combat demo? What about PvE endgame (are there dungeons/raids)?

There are combat demo:

• 1Like