Ashes of Creation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Right at 303k at the close of the first hour. Actually kind of impressive

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Was interested in lifetime, but not $400+.

Will back one of the lower tiers eventually, very interested.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Not a great KS campaign right now, very basic information only. Will wait and watch what they add to the KS over the next weeks, 750k $ seem easily reachable. 150k after 15min already pledged...

On the same stance. Hardly any detail into these game systems. The "Node" system & Caravan systems sound cool and all, but are super risky. Would like to see the basic stuff first, you know, the most important part of MMOs ~ combat, pve, classes etc. That being said, $492k already pledged, and this genre can use any hope it can get.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
To think Pantheon failed their crowdfunding. Haha.
It's amazing what a difference coming to Kickstarter with game footage versus a bunch of napkins with ideas scribbled on them can make.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah, basically not sure if the $500 tier is worth it....meh, I will wait and see I guess.

$200?

Reht

Molten Core Raider
i am curious about the money structure with the referrals and KS pledges tying to them. They actually going to give $1,500 to someone who referred someone who (hypothetically) pledges the top tier?

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
i am curious about the money structure with the referrals and KS pledges tying to them. They actually going to give $1,500 to someone who referred someone who (hypothetically) pledges the top tier?
Was only a matter of time until crowdfunding degenerated into a platform for MLM.

This one smells like another winner, boys.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I need to know whether Soygen has backed it yet or not so that I can know if it's a safe investment.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
That is an expensive dollar, he will probably cancel before it funds.....

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
$620k already, looks like this is gonna hit it's goal in a day. That kinda surprises me. Good looking video and all, but really nothing there. Good for them I suppose.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
$620k already, looks like this is gonna hit it's goal in a day. That kinda surprises me. Good looking video and all, but really nothing there. Good for them I suppose.
Yeah, i kind of feel the same way. They have had a lot of fan-made videos in addition to their videos which have seemed to help build hype and get the word out.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Certainly an impressive start. I mean, they do have experience & a level of professionalism on their side for sure. Something we can't say about other Kickstarter's we've seen here...

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Incredibly impressive start, i actually think it will fund tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I backed the $125 Founder - Early Bird Limted

The main reason I back this game is because of their EQ/EQ2/PS/PS2 experiences. I spent thousands, if not tens of thousands of hours in those 4 games.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And looking at their videos, they were at least smart enough to not hoover up the SOE Graphics folks. Look at all those buildings that aren't monochromatic/grey sludge textures!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
And looking at their videos, they were at least smart enough to not hoover up the SOE Graphics folks. Look at all those buildings that aren't monochromatic/grey sludge textures!
How COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE NEW FREEPORT?

freeportwest-gate.jpg

Does anyone at DBG/SOE ever go "Well, that looks awful, perhaps the older was better..."?? • r/everquest Always wondered the same as this guy.