Ashes of Creation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Ashes of Creation

Sandbox open-world MMO with PvP, PvE, siege, questing, housing, crafting, trading etc

Nodes
Ashes of Creation is a unique take on the MMO experience. Our world structure is dynamic and built to react to the actions of our players. Cities will rise and fall, their populations based on the history of the world as the players create it. Quests will unlock as these populations gather, their needs grow, and secrets are unlocked.

As the world’s NPC structure is established in real time, players will have the ability to destroy what they’ve created, paving the way for new development, new populations, and real change. Political strife and intrigue will play a very real role in the structure of your world.

Gone are the days of static worlds, change is here to stay.

Intrepid Studios - there are a few ex-SOE devs there if you check Linkedin.

It looks further along than Panthon...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a mmo, using the unreal engine, made by ex-SoE devs... what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
how many MMO's have said the exact same thing these guys are
None, duh, it's a "unique take" that's open world and dynamic!!! It might even have PVP and auto-generated content take the place of actually good or engaging handcrafted content!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In other words, here's every buzzword we could find, that's in our MMO!

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Only 99% chance it will be shit compared to 100% if it were being made by a Euro/Asian studio.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember the Battle of Pelennor Fields being a lot more exciting.

Was this fan made?

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never realized how spoiled we were back in the day.... The realm, UO, EQ, Asheron's call etc, now every time an MMO is released I roll my eyes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Quick note that The White Order's guild leader, Sorcerer, from Archeage (Kyrios) made this game.

I had no problems with the guy for reference. Pretty cool that he's making his own game.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I was hyped until I read this:

Quick note that The White Order's guild leader, Sorcerer, from Archeage (Kyrios) made this game.

I had no problems with the guy for reference. Pretty cool that he's making his own game.

Now I'm concerned. I see this dude putting in backdoors and other things to keep his guild competitive, because you know 100% he will be playing this. The dude was a huge RMTer in early ArcheAge. It's practically his dream game if the buzzwords are anything to go by.

I'll check it out if I can be sure that I won't ever encounter him in-game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I watched that whole video and didn't see one retard ogre or shit wolf. This game is obviously doomed to failure.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I watched that whole video and didn't see one retard ogre or shit wolf. This game is obviously doomed to failure.
There is still time! I want to see a game that's not scared to have fuzzy trolls.

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
My question would be for them to please cut the shit and tell us what a realistic scope for the game is, and why this game won't end up in he huge pile of failed indie MMOs.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It looks good, but I'm done being excited about MMO until they get in beta and I can play them and judge by myself...been burned way too many times.

• 1Solidarity

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it's me getting old, but when I see open world PvP along with MMO I'm just

nah.jpg

• 1Solidarity