Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They are a completely different animals that pantheon fans . I like Steven. Ask Steven about trek enterprises. Kilsin and I used to hang out in aoc discord in 2020.

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blue sky monkey in purple pants, dish washer banana melts in the sand.
At this point you could post

Мистер Сокс - раздражающая сука

and it would get the same reaction.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me ask you rocket scientists a question. You paid 3o0 dollars for a cosmetics then what you do. Lol. What are they used for? People have b3en
waiting for years I know no one getting a refund now. If the games fails to launch then what? You going to expect John to testify against Stephen. Married couples aren't required to testify against one another.jn California. Stephen could sell his shares off then what he's out.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There is a reason why Stephen is not doing a branch in Europe. Under their laws they entitled to full refunds.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At this point you could post

Мистер Сокс - раздражающая сука

and it would get the same reaction.

Let me ask you rocket scientists a question. You paid 3o0 dollars for a cosmetics then what you do. Lol. What are they used for? People have b3en
waiting for years I know no one getting a refund now. If the games fails to launch then what? You going to expect John to testify against Stephen. Married couples aren't required to testify against one another.jn California. Stephen could sell his shares off the what he's out.
Its shit like this that just makes me think hes a shitty AI, though. Putting numbers in place of letters and letters in place of numbers.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
waiting for years I know no one getting a refund now. If the games fails to launch then what? You going to expect John to testify against Stephen. Married couples aren't required to testify against one another.jn California. Stephen could sell his shares off then what he's out.

Sir, this is the thread for rock stars and millionaire athletes. If you want the rocket scientists head over to politics

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
can someone dm the dev team this info plz

openai.com -> then signup -> chat.openai.com/chat

tyvm ya'll have a nice night we'll see this product in a few days thank me later.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Guess he just found chatgpt a couple months after everyone else and has no idea what it is or how it works

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Companies spend years in development for 60 secs of fun. I have a feeling Steven is going to leave people at the alter. People will pissed off and some fans will thank him. In return he will thank everyone for a good attempt as he sliiers away. A lot of people are riding on him to bring change to the industry. Fools gold.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It's like in the movie Forest Gump where Forest decides to take a run the movie and then the one day he decides to go homeleaving all of those people what they gonna do.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Companies spend years in development for 60 secs of fun. I have a feeling Steven is going to leave people at the alter. People will pissed off and some fans will thank him. In return he will thank everyone for a good attempt as he slithers away. A lot of people are riding on him to bring change to the industry. Fools gold.