Assassin's Creed Shadows

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe like a mock Samurai. A Feast of Fools type thing. Give him a dull katana and throw a jingasa on his head. Parade him around for a while then throw rotten veggies at him.

classic film laughing GIF by FilmStruck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
They'll keep making this shit until you weak willed men stop buying it. It keeps festering because you can't learn some discipline. Get it together.
Plenty of zoomers eat this shit up.

You should see how many of my coworkers will buy absolutely anything with a rainbow flag on it. The also watch every single movie and tv show that Amazon or Netflix put in the "LGBTQR/0++" group.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Plenty of zoomers eat this shit up.

You should see how many of my coworkers will buy absolutely anything with a rainbow flag on it. The also watch every single movie and tv show that Amazon or Netflix put in the "LGBTQR/0++" group.

Plenty of people in this very forum do it every single time, they cant help themselves, you can check the WoW and Diablo threads for Plenty of proof.

I really want good games and media back.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Might be worth buying on PC when a mod to make him white comes out.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had to Google what you were talking about about and this is the first result

Not even the same one I found people reeing about lol. The one they were crying about had just been a simple portrait swap to the half-elf mage-rogue from Kingmaker, but they were sweating extra soy because the file name was paladind, which they assumed was supposed to be Paladindu rather than PaladinD

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn, after shogun I was ready for a nice feudal japan game.

This ain't it. There's documented European Samurai, wonder why they didn't use a cis gender white male?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some additional leaks about the game are suggesting that not only is the 'star' character a Wakandan, he's also a faggot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Some additional leaks about the game are suggesting that not only is the 'star' character a Wakandan, he's also a faggot.

....Jesus Christ.

I don't remember anything about historical Yasuke being gay, but why not just go all the way with rewriting history.

This is yet another thing that'll crash and burn and they'll blame racists and all the game sites will do articles about how terrible gamers are. At this point it's like a humiliation ritual.

spronk

FPS noob
game is even more racist than i thought, i'm disappointed in you ubisoft

also lol at all the black dudes stanning for the game suddenly realizing yasuke is gonna be sucking asian dick

GONScoxaUAAe-Wa.jpg

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Who do I need to give money to or what god do I need to make a sacrifice for to ensure that this black samurai is also gay?

Daniel Radcliffe GIF by Oregon Trail

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Will avatar bet anyone believing the leaks about Yasuke being gay that he won't be gay. 1 month avatar bet, resolved one month after AC Shadows release.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Will avatar bet anyone believing the leaks about Yasuke being gay that he won't be gay. 1 month avatar bet, resolved one month after AC Shadows release.

Do you lose the bet if it turns out you can choose to romance men? Like, he's not gay out of the gate, but you can make choices during the game to be gay and have a male lover? Because that definitely sounds like something Ubisoft is capable of.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Couldn’t you bang dudes in all of them? I remember Alexios in odyssey getting raped by that strange flamboyant politician dude

edit:
found him:
1716418192449.jpeg