Assassin's Creed: Unity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
conan looks exactly like my family members when i try to explain assassins creed
frown.png

Clueless Gamer: Conan Reviews "Assassin's Creed: Unity" @ TeamCoco.com
Man, Conan cracks me up. I laughed through that whole thing.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Really bad load times and have seen some bad slowdown on the PS4. But apparently im in the minority because am really digging the setting.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Well this helps reinforce why I rarely pre-order games that I'm not 100% sure on... I'll still probably get it down the road but not at full price.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got a code for this free with my new Samsung SSD. But it probably won't even run on my 670 GTX, so I should probably sell the code.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
it will run on your 670. It is running decent on my 660 ti. The min requirements are grossly overblown.

Those looking to purchase this game now, don't. There are performance issues and microtransaction galore.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone that already has it confirm if it supports SLI right out of the box? I've been getting pretty pissed at the number of games that don't support it at launch. Wolfenstein New Order, Watch Dogs, Dead Rising 3, and a few others all either had no SLI support at launch, or very buggy SLI support.

I need to get back to 1 video card, it seems like I'm finding more and more new release games with SLI issues than every before as of late.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
I believe nvidia released new drivers yesterday that has sli profile for assassins creed unity.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Do not buy this game. Buggy, riddled with micro-transactions, and annoying popups.

Worst AC since the original.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
There's a marketing adage. If your product is good, get (famous) people to use it and say how good it is, but if your product is bad, keep word of mouth non-existent until launch. Sounds like they went with #2 since I haven't seen much about the game until the last couple days.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They had a review embargo until 12 (!) hours after the game was released. That's only done when you aren't confident in your product.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They had a review embargo until 12 (!) hours after the game was released. That's only done when you aren't confident in your product.
Yep this game is absolute garbage. I hope they do not fuck up Far Cry 4. I am looking forward to that one
frown.png

sebur

Bronze Squire
Do not buy this game. Buggy, riddled with micro-transactions, and annoying popups.

Worst AC since the original.
What popups? I have yet to see any. I will agree with buggy although the new drivers helped a bit and I am hearing the patch when they release it fixes the cutscene issues which is my only gripe.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Popups, notifications, whatever you call them. The UI is cluttered with crap when you have unspent points, or some other thing the game wants you to know about.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Not seeing popups on the ps4 or anything annoying like that.

Graphics are very good
Performance has been decent on the ps4 so far
Combat is mostly the same really with emphasis now that many enemies are bad. I don't think it's any harder at all just punishes pulling to much shit.
Hiding and running away is trivial.

It's the same game we've been playing with better graphics, very minor tweaks, different setting and story (story seems really meh BTW) but it's the same damn game. Minus cool stuff that was different in black flag like pirates and ships. So while it's not per say terrible it's just the same old shit dressed up without any of the cool from black flag and a shittier story.

Wait for it to go on sale or pass. You're not missing much.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Not seeing popups on the ps4 or anything annoying like that.

Graphics are very good
Performance has been decent on the ps4 so far
Combat is mostly the same really with emphasis now that many enemies are bad. I don't think it's any harder at all just punishes pulling to much shit.
Hiding and running away is trivial.

It's the same game we've been playing with better graphics, very minor tweaks, different setting and story (story seems really meh BTW) but it's the same damn game. Minus cool stuff that was different in black flag like pirates and ships. So while it's not per say terrible it's just the same old shit dressed up without any of the cool from black flag and a shittier story.

Wait for it to go on sale or pass. You're not missing much.
I have been hearing Rogue is better and more like black flag but in the arctic. But I'll be damned if I give ubisoft money for this as they are saying it's just a reskin with a full price. I am just really hoping they didn't fuck up far cry 4 in the same way. So I'll wait for user reviews now for that one as well. WOD comes out Thursday anyway.