Asshat 2018 FINAL VOTING ROUND!!!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Xequecal

Tyen was robbed of a worthy finals appearance.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it some in-joke that so many people keep spelling Picasso wrong?

I just copied op. Blame russia.

With you and chuk concurring on the same intelligence i think it's obviously time to do some banning of my alt retard accounts, which I would do, if i were elected.

Keep making posts like this. A comeback is totally possible!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is what happens when seeding ends up pitting top teams against each other in early rounds. Either way, Xequecal. His wild ass assumptions that he states as pure fact are fun to read sometimes. Nowhere near Screamfeader levels of entertainment, but he wasn't an option.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is it some in-joke that so many people keep spelling Picasso wrong?

If you're talking about the potato3 spelling, then yeah kind of. It came from that meme of the retard girl saying she can count to potatoe. Him constantly saying shit that's pants on head retarded is why we have the potatoe reaction.

I prayed and God told me to vote for potato3.

Dirk, did you consider making this final round an actual poll since it's down to one choice? Woulda made tallying the final votes easier

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you're talking about the potato3 spelling, then yeah kind of. It came from that meme of the retard girl saying she can count to potatoe. Him constantly saying shit that's pants on head retarded is why we have the potatoe reaction.

I prayed and God told me to vote for potato3.

Dirk, did you consider making this final round an actual poll since it's down to one choice? Woulda made tallying the final votes easier

Nah, I meant Picasso vs Piccaso (I knew the potato reference).

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I didn't even notice that.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe you and iannis can get in on a two for one bifocals deal.

See there i am nice, i assumed you could read.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I never vote in these things because I never have any strong feelings one way or another, and generally don't care how stupid people want to be on the internet, but Picasso is obviously trying too hard, and my guess is that he'd wear his victory as a vindication of everything he's been accusing us of, so my vote is for

Xequecal

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

I was asked this last year, too. I like when people have to write in their votes. It promotes extra comments and generates fun discussion. If it were just a vote in a poll, I'm willing to bet we would not have half the gold that's in this thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I was asked this two years ago, too. I like when people have to write in their votes. It promotes extra comments and generates fun discussion. If it were just a vote in a poll, I'm willing to bet we would not have half the gold that's in this thread.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I was just cleaning out my cupboard and found seventeen votes for tyen.

• 8Worf
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I was asked this last year, too. I like when people have to write in their votes. It promotes extra comments and generates fun discussion. If it were just a vote in a poll, I'm willing to bet we would not have half the gold that's in this thread.

OK. I'll ask again next year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like