Asshat 2018 Voting round 4

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
P Picasso3
tyen tyen
Xequecal Xequecal
Punko Punko

Also don't forget Xequecal Xequecal hates america. In fact I think this is him.

flag_burning_bryton_mellott_facebook.jpg

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Picasso3 vs Lanx

Tyen vs. Cybsled

Lendarios vs. Xequecal

Punko vs. Ossoi

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The brackets are bullshit. Of the 8 people these 4 get my votes.

Picasso3 vs Lanx

Tyen vs. Cybsled

Lendarios vs. Xequecal

Puno vs. Ossoi

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Picasso3 vs Lanx
tough call, but it's obvious in the end.

Tyen vs. Cybsled
My pick for the winner

Lendarios vs. Xequecal
By a refried bean.

Punko vs. Ossoi
Ossoi Ossoi What did you do to make it this far? I've not voted for ossoi in a single round and yet somehow he's in the final 8?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The brackets are bullshit. Of the 8 people these 4 get my votes.

Picasso3 vs Lanx

Tyen vs. Cybsled

Lendarios vs. Xequecal

Puno vs. Ossoi

So no vote for you because you can't read or follow rules. Got it.

Good use of your energy to complain about brackets, though. Rules were laid out pretty plainly before the competition even started. Complaining in round 4 of voting will certainly make a difference.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So no vote for you because you can't read or follow rules. Got it.

Good use of your energy to complain about brackets, though. Rules were laid out pretty plainly before the competition even started. Complaining in round 4 of voting will certainly make a difference.

This isnt college basketball motherfucker. This is serious business.

• 2Worf
  • 1Brony
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Picasso3 vs Lanx -If picasso was around more this year, I feel he'd have a much stronger case, but as it is, Lanx wins this by a mile. Those of you questioning why he's here don't see enough lanx posts.

Tyen vs. Cybsled -Cybsled is a somewhat bad poster, but it takes more than 'somewhat bad' to out-asshat Tyen.

Lendarios vs. Xequecal -This is the hardest matchup so far. Lendarios is one of the saltiest people I've had to deal with in the last year, and has far more reported behavior than Xeq. That said, he DOES have occasional flashes of good humor where Xeq just... doesn't. He's always just a joyless shareblue repeater bot. There is a certain joie de vivre inherent to the troll that manifests in Lend that doesn't in Xeq, so I have to give the nod to Xeq for sustained humorless asshattery over the occasionally more intense asshattery that is Lend.

Punko vs. Ossoi -I feel these two are pretty even on the severity of their asshattery, so I'm going to have to go with volume. I see far more posts in the asshat category from Punko than Ossoi while cruising the forums, so Ossoi will have to step up his game if he wants to beat out the real heavyweight asshats out there.

This was a great round. Next round looks to be less of a contest, leading up to a tough finale.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Picasso3 vs Lanx -If picasso was around more this year, I feel he'd have a much stronger case, but as it is, Lanx wins this by a mile. Those of you questioning why he's here don't see enough lanx posts.

Tyen vs. Cybsled -Cybsled is a somewhat bad poster, but it takes more than 'somewhat bad' to out-asshat Tyen.

Lendarios vs. Xequecal -This is the hardest matchup so far. Lendarios is one of the saltiest people I've had to deal with in the last year, and has far more reported behavior than Xeq. That said, he DOES have occasional flashes of good humor where Xeq just... doesn't. He's always just a joyless shareblue repeater bot. There is a certain joie de vivre inherent to the troll that manifests in Lend that doesn't in Xeq, so I have to give the nod to Xeq for sustained humorless asshattery over the occasionally more intense asshattery that is Lend.

Punko vs. Ossoi -I feel these two are pretty even on the severity of their asshattery, so I'm going to have to go with volume. I see far more posts in the asshat category from Punko than Ossoi while cruising the forums, so Ossoi will have to step up his game if he wants to beat out the real heavyweight asshats out there.

This was a great round. Next round looks to be less of a contest, leading up to a tough finale.

This may be the greatest post in the history of asshat award threads. LLR really seems to get this competition, and gives suitable energy to his votes. I salute you, sir.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lightning Fast
I'm available for bracket construction consultation when next year rolls around, good sir :emoji_punch:

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm available for bracket construction consultation when next year rolls around, good sir :emoji_punch:

This is everyone's beef. We can't construct brackets by some arbitrary means. Post count, like count, whatever. It has to be something simple. I chose post instead of like this year. It seems to be working pretty well. Good brackets. Fuck the haters. Right in the pussy.

• 1Dislike

Lightning Fast
i've lost interest since it's now an avatar and not a trophy, since you know i like the avatar bets.

Hey, asshat!

The winner gets an avatar, a medal, and a third thing that is a surprise to denote his status.

• 1Like