Asshat 2018 Voting round 4

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This is everyone's beef. We can't construct brackets by some arbitrary means. Post count, like count, whatever. It has to be something simple. I chose post instead of like this year. It seems to be working pretty well. Good brackets. Fuck the haters. Right in the pussy.

All jokes aside, I would have done it the same way you have except for seeding the likely top 8 in their own regions so that they don't match up early.
Minor tweaks is all it would take. No hate

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lightning Fast
is the avatar forced?

Forced? I could make an asshat usergroup that can't change avatars, but I don't think it's necessary. The asshat should wear his avatar for the full year or face EVEN MORE eternal shame and humiliation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Forced? I could make an asshat usergroup that can't change avatars, but I don't think it's necessary. The asshat should wear his avatar for the full year or face EVEN MORE eternal shame and humiliation.
LOL, if anything the winner would remove it immediately for that reason alone

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yea not interested then since i can't avatar bet.

Lightning Fast
I think you could do temporary avatar bets, loser takes the asshat avatar. What does everyone think? Adds an element of shame to losing a bet to an asshat.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
All jokes aside, I would have done it the same way you have except for seeding the likely top 8 in their own regions so that they don't match up early.
Minor tweaks is all it would take. No hate

Wonder if it would be worth the effort in the future, to seed previous contestants by past year performance/votes (strong/weak seeding) and new people comparatively low-seeded. Or a by a second set of parameters.

Or we could make Negs -1 and go by that...

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Hey, asshat!

I said temporary avatar bet. So 1 week bet, loser gets the avatar for 1 week then it reverts back to the asshat.
it's still treated like a hot potato, instead of inflicting your own punishment avatar of choosing, you have to just passing along junk, whats the fun in that.

Lightning Fast
it's still treated like a hot potato, instead of inflicting your own punishment avatar of choosing, you have to just passing along junk, whats the fun in that.

Despite this last minute campaigning, I don't think you're going to beat Tyen getting his little Indian sniped by a drunken swamp donkey.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lend vs. Xeq is the real final =/

Ossoi
Xequecal
Tyen
Lanx

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
re: bracket seeding

as long as everyone actually votes for who the biggest asshat is in each round, instead of considering other factors (like the most common "does he want it"), then the winner of the whole competition will assuredly be the biggest asshat...

only way the seeding fucks things up is if people start considering things other than pure, unadulterated asshattery.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Kaines

Potato Supreme
re: bracket seeding

as long as everyone actually votes for who the biggest asshat is in each round, instead of considering other factors (like the most common "does he want it"), then the winner of the whole competition will assuredly be the biggest asshat...

only way the seeding fucks things up is if people start considering things other than pure, unadulterated asshattery.

Soooo it’s just like college football then. I see no problems!!!