AssHat 2019 Voting Round 3

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Teekey vs. Tarrant - faggy-come-lately vs. the eternal cum-dumpster. An easy choice.

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi - tossup

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal - I dated a girl once that liked to get pissed on and treated like a dumb slut. Xeq reminds me of her.

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03 - LOL lrn2drive Wakandan

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos - I’ve never been annoyed more by a dude who says so little.

Chris vs. Brando - pretty sure he has a brain parasite.

Vanessa vs. Lendarios - toss-up. Voted for poster with bigger cock.

Mist vs. Foler - see above

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 10 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist
vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando - Hardest choice so far

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler - You got this bro

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos : The only reason I'm voting. I really don't get this guy though. I argue with people in the Ancient Aliens and other conspiracy threads, and he garbages both sides of the argument! I'd think you agree with one of us? If your garbage is because you think it is stupid to argue in the first place...well then why don't you get the fuck out of the thread?? I don't go to the hiphop thread (I'm assuming we have one, I have no fucking clue) and just endlessly post how stupid and shitty hiphop is, because the people in that thread are interested in discussing it even if I'm not, nor do I just neg everybody in the thread for having the audacity to discuss something I think is garbage, but never post as to why I'm negging everyone. Seriously, I'd love to hear an explanation that isn't Tyen "for the lulz" level stupidity. I am pretty sure you're around my age from some post I saw (could be mistaken though), so if the highlight of your day is the joy over "salty tears" you get here...you might want to reconsider your life goals. So go ahead, tell us your grand plan, I dare you.

i mean, posts like this are exactly why he does it, lol

but the few times he does post instead of just react, he's still pretty awful, that's why Mudcrush's garbage is regarded so differently than, say, khorum's salt or, heck, Sterling's Jew

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
teekey.PNG

he disliked my post for voting for his opponent?

fuck you faggot

changing my vote

wait

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Voting seems to be getting personal here...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Does this count as a death threat? I might be ready to lodge an official complaint.

Or maybe not.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Teekey - 20 Brockcoins have been deposited into your crypto wallet.

Ossoi

xequecal

a_skeleton_03 -
Dicks out!

Mudcrush Durtfeet - Repeating suggestion to Reactban + Shaw for winning the competition.

Brando - 20 Brockcoins have been deposited into your crypto wallet.

Lendarios - Difficult. I think both are fundamentally decent people with delusional fixations on a couple issues. Lendarios's grammar is more annoying than Vanessa's is, so he wins by a hair.

Foler - Because it triggers him, m i d d l e a g e d

• 1Salty

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Closer yet still to the real thing. Some apologies extended here, again even (or especially) to some posters people don't like. I wouldn't have voted for Mudcrush at all before the Garbaging but my days of voting for him are definitely coming to a middle (actually it ends next round).

Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie
vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist
vs. Foler

• 1Garbage

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler

• 1Garbage

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
You make excellent arguments. I wish more people posted their reasons as you do!

My reasons are... not that interesting, why I didn't include them in the first place, but I will post them because I am bored.

I chose Teekey over Tarrant because I have never really really interacted with Tarrant so Teekey just wins by default

I like TheBeagle and Ossoi asshatted himself pretty good.

Honestly, I don't think Xeq deserves it again. I have picked on him enough, he is either a troll who in it for the long haul, strong in whatever the fuck his convictions are, or truly stupid and at home. Whatever the case may be I just think the crown should be passed on. I forgot who the other guy was so fuck him, fuck him right in the ass with a spork.

a_skeleton_03 a'igt. Wormie a'ight too, just less so.

Pharma who? Mudcrush keeps negging me so I at least know who he is.

Brando is a troll, he has successfully trolled many people, myself included, on this site and deserves to be noted for it with a crown of achievement.

Vanessa, and he knows why and why no one else but him TRULY deserves it this year.

I know who I hate, and I don't hate Foler.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. pharmakos