Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03
Abstain

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos
Pharm is a bit of an asshat at times, I think he would admit to that. But he doesn't deserve the title at all. Everyone who gets rustled by Mudcrush Durtfeet deserves to get rustled.

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa
vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler

I propose the following image be incorporated into the asshat avatar should Vanessa win, or be given to Vanessa regardless of the outcome.

its-pat.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
ah Feanor Feanor I'm dying right now

Just put a giant ass on Pat's face and it'd be an improvement over Vanessa Vanessa 's horrific track record of inflicting his piss ugly mug on all of us

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Watch below everyone for the autist incapable of not last wording. [Been 10 minutes... well done autist... you're making your stalkee so proud of you!]
giphy (20).gif

See? Utterly incapable of not Hodjing like an autist... it's literally impossible and I was so optimistic after 10 min passed. So sad.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one gives a shit what a butt ugly man wearing panties and posting his cock for strangers to gawk at on the internet thinks try again tranny

Also the desperation in that post is just pure schadenfreude for me.

"Look at the person incapable of not responding to me!"

Literally respond to someone else

"SEE! THEY COULDN'T RESIST RESPONDING TO ME! IM SO IMPORTANT! ME ME ME! EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!"

Fucking attention whore retard

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Last word

p.s. I hope this proves to the entire community how obsessive he is with me... it's not just my thread, it is ANYWHERE I post that this stalking fuck starts up.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Incorrect. I will be the one who gets the last word because you will be banned long before I am.

p.s. I hope this proves to the entire community how obsessive he is with me... it's not just my thread, it is ANYWHERE I post that this stalking fuck starts up.

All you've demonstrated is your desperation to be a victim and that you're the easiest person to troll in this entire community.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Last word

I thought there was no campaigning in the voting thread....

• 4Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
All you've demonstrated is your desperation to be a victim and that you're the easiest person to troll in this entire community.
Pointing out that you're obsessed with me is being a victim?

What is literally broken in your head dude??? What the fuck~

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I propose that this conversation is going to garner Vanessa Vanessa at least 10 more votes for asshat. Possibly enough to put him over the top.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I propose that this conversation is going to garner Vanessa Vanessa at least 10 more votes for asshat. Possibly enough to put him over the top.
I made 1 post roasting Koushiweeb and you took MINUTES to react / respond and haven't let up. Again I ask: what is literally broken in your head?

You're like the nerd in Middle School who has such a crush on the girl in his class but tries so hard to "hate her"... pathetic.

1st response.jpg

^ Lest anyone forgets you were the 1st reply in my thread, and over 3 years later you are STILL all over my nuts. It is the saddest thing I've ever been misfortunate enough to bare witness to.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
That suppressed sexual tension tho. I bet they're both writing whilst half mast. Or is this just prelude to the final where the winner is decided by dick jousting

• 1Barf
  • 1Garbage

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
I made 1 post roasting Koushiweeb and you took MINUTES to react / respond and haven't let up. Again I ask: what is literally broken in your head?

You're like the nerd in Middle School who has such a crush on the girl in his class but tries so hard to "hate her"... pathetic.

View attachment 230997

^ Lest anyone forgets you were the 1st reply in my thread, and over 3 years later you are STILL all over my nuts. It is the saddest thing I've ever been misfortunate enough to bare witness to.
Send him some of your used bath water like those Instagram models do. I bet he is just looking for a token of your affection.

• 1Barf
  • 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Been married to the same woman since i was 17. If i was interested in anyone else id have left long ago.

Yall retarded.

and over 3 years later you are STILL all over my nuts

Women don't have nuts. Thanks for confirming you are delusional

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos -- I have no idea who either of these are so abstaining from this vote

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist
vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler

• 1Garbage

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well it was nice being apart of something, even if for a short time.

Also, hodj hodj and Vanessa Vanessa just need to fuck and get it over with. (I kid, I kid) (kinda)

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Or we could restrict him to his safe space thread in the grown up forum since he's completely abandoned it since he declared everyone who beat his ass on the facts in it to be a troll after a near month hiatus, and I'd never interact with him again.

He's the one who chose to re-enter troll town when the mod team gave him an out.

• 1Hodjing

Siliconemelons

Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

wormie
vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist