AssHat 2019 Voting Round 3

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Women do not exist on the internet, but if they did they'd be named Zaara, Koushirou, Mist, and Mrs. Gravy.

I suppose Tyen's swamp donkey also counts, but just barely.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I've posted some passable trannies in fsr in the past. Verified by the numerous likes they got by various members, even a recent haram by LLR (I'm getting close), and I gotta say, if I posted a pic of Vanessa Vanessa it wouldn't pass the test. Truth is cold and harsh

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Zaara is a woman? I'm not surprised I didn't know this because they don't plaster their fucking gender/delusion all over the fucking place unlike some people. Such a quaint idea to want people to just focus on your personality instead of your labels.

But yeah, where the pics at?

Sorry Zaara Zaara . Board tradition to bring unwanted creepy attention to actual women posters. I'm carrying on the work Izo Izo should have already done.

rrr_img_1641-jpg.19588

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Tarrant - No idea who either are.

TheBeagle - Posts stupid ill thought out garbage, lacks any critical thinking.

Sadre Sprinegnawer - Spews out same retarded stuff over and over, doesnt read articles he posts when quote often they state the opposite of what hes trying to portray, a true stereotype of an idiot American.

a_skeleton_03 - Not even a contest.

Mudcrush Durrfeet - imbecile

Brando - Wanker

Vanessa - Fucking up kids for fun

Foler - Poor attempt at a troll

Khorum - Thinks hes smarter than he is

Last edited:
  • 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't shit on anyone unless they shit on me first. She started on me first. Period.

Idk if they were "shitting on you." But that was okay, probably not a big deal to reply when someone gives reasons for voting against you. The problem is hodj replied to that (at 6:30am within two minutes of you posting it weirdly, with the thread being unbumped for hours beforehand lol), and YOU BOTH HAVE CHRONIC LASTWORDISM.

Now, hodj should change TOO, but you and I both know he's not going to, so you need to be the bigger person and not feed the troll. You seem to have this attitude (similar to when my niece and nephew fight) of "well HE posted so now *I* get to post too!" but no Vanessa my friend, that's not really fair. That just ends up shitting up the thread twice as fast... Well no exponentially as fast really.

I know it's not fair but it's what you gotta do. Pretty soon here I'm going to flip from liking you to joining the mass that is annoyed by you. Yes, they're JUST AS ANNOYED BY HODJ but do you really want that to be where you're at?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

DickTrickle

Idk if they were "shitting on you." But that was okay, probably not a big deal to reply when someone gives reasons for voting against you. The problem is hodj replied to that (at 6:30am within two minutes of you posting it weirdly, with the thread being unbumped for hours beforehand lol), and YOU BOTH HAVE CHRONIC LASTWORDISM.

Now, hodj should change TOO, but you and I both know he's not going to, so you need to be the bigger person and not feed the troll. You seem to have this attitude (similar to when my niece and nephew fight) of "well HE posted so now *I* get to post too!" but no Vanessa my friend, that's not really fair. That just ends up shitting up the thread twice as fast... Well no exponentially as fast really.

I know it's not fair but it's what you gotta do. Pretty soon here I'm going to flip from liking you to joining the mass that is annoyed by you. Yes, they're JUST AS ANNOYED BY HODJ but do you really want that to be where you're at?

OH YEAH YOU"RE GONNA FLIP WELL THEN FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU SHIT ON ME FIRST DIE OF CANCER YOU UGLY INCEL BASTARD

• 5Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal

wormie
vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist
vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Tarrant - No idea who either are.

TheBeagle - Posts stupid ill thought out garbage, lacks any critical thinking.

Sadre Sprinegnawer - Spews out same retarded stuff over and over, doesnt read articles he posts when quote often they state the opposite of what hes trying to portray, a true stereotype of an idiot American.

a_skeleton_03 - Not even a contest.

Mudcrush Durrfeet - imbecile

Brando - Wanker

Vanessa - Fucking up kids for fun

Foler - Poor attempt at a troll

Khorum - Thinks hes smarter than he is

This man is salty for voting for khorum when he's not even in the voting round.

• 4Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lotsa invalid ballots being posted. Vote leader this round is going to have like 10 votes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
LOL I KNOW DOM YOU ARE SO RIGHT

View attachment 231033

Rando guy at the bar the night this was taken (Monday) came up to me and told me I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen and just wanted a hug from me to which I obliged. All 3 of my friends can attest to that incident. Shit like that is not uncommon in my life. Y'all are such try-hards ^_^ Keep up the hate, I feed off of it.
You're fine, nessa. You are prettier than some biological females I've seen. Even some I know.

You're not dainty, but most women arent.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Results from round 3 voting:

Teekey 45 vs. Tarrant 7 - Teekey advances

TheBeagle 10 vs. Ossoi 42 - Ossoi advances

Sadre Sprinegnawer 16 vs. xequecal 35 - xequecal advances

wormie 11 vs. a_skeleton_03 40 - a_skeleton_03 advances

Mudcrush Durtfeet 38 vs. pharmakos 13 - Mudcrush Durtfeet advances to eliminate last year's asshat winner!

Chris 1 vs. Brando 50 - Brando advances, and missed a total sweep of this round's voting by an indifferent vote in post 144

Vanessa 23 vs. Lendarios 29 - Lendarios advances in a close race

Mist 31 vs. Foler 20 - Mist advances

Vote in the next round here:

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
  • 1WTF

DickTrickle

Otherwise known as the political/gamergate thread asshat awards.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Results from round 3 voting:

Teekey 45 vs. Tarrant 7 - Teekey advances

TheBeagle 10 vs. Ossoi 42 - Ossoi advances

Sadre Sprinegnawer 16 vs. xequecal 35 - xequecal advances

wormie 11 vs. a_skeleton_03 40 - a_skeleton_03 advances

Mudcrush Durtfeet 38 vs. pharmakos 13 - Mudcrush Durtfeet advances to eliminate last year's asshat winner!

Chris 1 vs. Brando 50 - Brando advances, and missed a total sweep of this round's voting by an indifferent vote in post 144

Vanessa 23 vs. Lendarios 29 - Lendarios advances in a close race

Mist 31 vs. Foler 20 - Mist advances

Vote in the next round here:

SHENANIGANS. Some of those contests had 51 votes, some had 52. You said you were only counting complete ballots. RECOUNT.

Or just toss out the one who voted for chris and I'll be satisfied.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SHENANIGANS. Some of those contests had 51 votes, some had 52. You said you were only counting complete ballots. RECOUNT.

Or just toss out the one who voted for chris and I'll be satisfied.
They are trying to weight the betting odds. If Brando were undefeated after three rounds (like he should be) there would be little money on the other side of the bet. They are trying to convince bettors there is some chance he cant win.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Jonesing

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He is undefeated after 3 rounds. You may be thinking of hodj, who is winless because of his round 2 loss.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage