AssHat 2019 Voting Round 3

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That's all? I'm even amused by that, my lord Dom. Keep trying hon.

This is just fucking around. I'm still drinking my 'morning' coffee. I was serious when I said that I wasn't going to lay into you, because my concern is unfortunately real. You likely have a date with a shotgun, and I will not be one of the ones with their fingerprints anywhere near it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is just fucking around. I'm still drinking my 'morning' coffee. I was serious when I said that I wasn't going to lay into you, because my concern is unfortunately real. You likely have a date with a shotgun, and I will not be one of the ones with their fingerprints anywhere near it.

The stats say you're wrong.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Trolling Vanessa Vanessa is like peeling back layers on a child abuse and neglect onion as large as a planet

"puh puh puh please daddy if I cut off my cock will you love me then?"

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You likely have a date with a shotgun
Yeah, no.

The stats say you're wrong.
100% true. 41% is attempted... not succeeded. There are no solid stats that I've read (would love to find one) on successes but it's clearly lower than 41% and I'd say even 3/4 would be a 30% suicide rate. That puts me at 70% to not kill myself, which..... I don't want to, it's not even a blip on my radar. Unlike so many of you depressed fucks, I love life.

The ones out there killing themselves are the unpassable Jerle's. You guys can keep up this charade of pretending I'm an unpassable, ugly tranny but y'all are being cringey try-hards with that narrative, but by all means... keep being cringey try-hards.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOL I KNOW DOM YOU ARE SO RIGHT

View attachment 231033

Rando guy at the bar the night this was taken (Monday) came up to me and told me I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen and just wanted a hug from me to which I obliged. All 3 of my friends can attest to that incident. Shit like that is not uncommon in my life. Y'all are such try-hards ^_^ Keep up the hate, I feed off of it.

i mean... you're in an establishment that is dedicated to serving mind/decision altering making liquids

i mean shit...

looking at this picture, i'm more infatuated with the tavertine tile on the floor.

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tranbo Steve is doing his damnest to make that last minute bid for Asshat of the year, unfortunately you just can't compete with Lendarios Lendarios . Maybe next year Steve, maybe next year.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, that was fun... I'm all petered out. Time to vote.

Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal

wormie
vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so tired of this shit being in every fucking thread.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa you clicked "Like" on that post despite contributing roughly half of what I'm talking about.

It really does take two.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is just like that one person you have a crush on so you treat them like shit rather than confront your inner desires.
Just jerk one to Nessa and get that angst out gents.
I believe in you.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is just like that one person you have a crush on so you treat them like shit rather than confront your inner desires.
Just jerk one to Nessa and get that angst out gents.
I believe in you.

giphy.gif
Or...maybe you're projecting, and it's you who needs to rub one out. Let us know if that endorphine release gave you clarity as to the matter at hand.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You guys are nuts. This stupid drama is the best part of this. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Siliconemelons

The reactions given to peoples votes are all the best....

The thing is, my votes are mostly just names I recognize not really thinking about asshattery other than "in general" ;-)

Mostly because I do not stray much from most of activity in home improvement, politics and the ocasional retro game stuff and then I am low post in general here and there posts.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity