AssHat 2019 Voting Round 3

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Or...maybe you're projecting, and it's you who needs to rub one out. Let us know if that endorphine release gave you clarity as to the matter at hand.

lmao

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Teekey vs. Tarrant: Only because of your attempts to mod the Grown Up forum to Panface’s benefit. You have my pity otherwise.

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi: Random pick

Sprinegnawer vs. Xeq : You had your time!

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03: eh

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Pharmakos: There was a rule against campaigning in the vote threads )

Chrisvs. Brando: Indifferent

Vanessa vs. Lendarios: Can’t go anywhere without stumbling over the protracted hodj/Vanessa courtship. Also what the actual fuck with going ham on koushirou for no reason.

Mist vs. Foler: Switching over to Mist only because Foler would think it’s a badge of honor. Don’t think being a painfully unfunny personality troll is worthy of reward, his thread in Shaw is the most depressing thing on here besides a_skeleton_03 dick pics

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also what the actual fuck with going ham on koushirou for no reason.
I don't shit on anyone unless they shit on me first. She started on me first. Period.

See Zaara, you, unlike certain other females on this site, are actually attractive so I have NOTHING on you :emoji_hearts:

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa
vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer
vs. xequecal

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa vs. Lendarios

Mist
vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Teekey

Ossoi - nothing really against Ossoi but voting for myself is pretty gay and I already did it once

xequecal

a_skeleton_03 - for recently reminding me of the 'clones don't have souls' argument we had 6 years ago

Mudcrush Durtfeet - just because Pharm seems like a good dude

Brando

Vanessa - cause I'm a fag that has had Lend on ignore most of this year so I'm not really aware of his asshattery

Mist - weirdest hubris ever: hates herself and has no self confidence, yet thinks she's smarter than the world

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Or...maybe you're projecting, and it's you who needs to rub one out. Let us know if that endorphine release gave you clarity as to the matter at hand.

Lets just all agree to rub one out tonight. Every single one of us. Do it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, no.

100% true. 41% is attempted... not succeeded. There are no solid stats that I've read (would love to find one) on successes but it's clearly lower than 41% and I'd say even 3/4 would be a 30% suicide rate. That puts me at 70% to not kill myself, which..... I don't want to, it's not even a blip on my radar. Unlike so many of you depressed fucks, I love life.

The ones out there killing themselves are the unpassable Jerle's. You guys can keep up this charade of pretending I'm an unpassable, ugly tranny but y'all are being cringey try-hards with that narrative, but by all means... keep being cringey try-hards.

You are definitely passable imo, but you're not even close to beautiful. Telling us what some guy at a bar said about you and expecting us to believe it (whether true or not) is being a cringy try hard.

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage

DickTrickle

Teekey vs. Tarrant

TheBeagle
vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. xequecal

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. pharmakos

Chris vs. Brando

Vanessa
vs. Lendarios

Mist vs. Foler

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

He's not gonna fuck you.

Unless you're a butch dyke. Then yeah, he'd prolly fuck you.
I need a lot more personal and mental issues to be in Vanessa's orbit!

But yeah, passable isn't high praise. I'm sure she thinks she's more than a mediocre female.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Teekey vs. Tarrant: Only because of your attempts to mod the Grown Up forum to Panface’s benefit. You have my pity otherwise.

TheBeagle vs. Ossoi: Random pick

Sprinegnawer vs. Xeq : You had your time!

wormie vs. a_skeleton_03: eh

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Pharmakos: There was a rule against campaigning in the vote threads )

Chrisvs. Brando: Indifferent

Vanessa vs. Lendarios: Can’t go anywhere without stumbling over the protracted hodj/Vanessa courtship. Also what the actual fuck with going ham on koushirou for no reason.

Mist vs. Foler: Switching over to Mist only because Foler would think it’s a badge of honor. Don’t think being a painfully unfunny personality troll is worthy of reward, his thread in Shaw is the most depressing thing on here besides a_skeleton_03 dick pics

Who’s panface?

• 1WTF
  • 1Garbage

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't shit on anyone unless they shit on me first. She started on me first. Period.

See Zaara, you, unlike certain other females on this site, are actually attractive so I have NOTHING on you :emoji_hearts:

Wow what a surprise once again Steve claiming to be the victim in yet again another thread. How many times does it take to sink in faggot, when you go seeking for attention don't cry when you fucking get it.

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Wrong, they are actual females so they win by default. I am not homophobic and I have honestly tried to be empathetic toward you and see things from your point of view, but lately you have ramped up your crazy bullshit to 11. I don't wish anything bad on you, but seriously just shut the fuck up already, you are not doing yourself any favors.

Now more importantly where are the pics of Zaara Zaara and how did I miss them?

EDIT: Also fuck you for kind of making me like hodj hodj again.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Garbage

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Zaara is a woman? I'm not surprised I didn't know this because they don't plaster their fucking gender/delusion all over the fucking place unlike some people. Such a quaint idea to want people to just focus on your personality instead of your labels.

But yeah, where the pics at?

• 5Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users