AssHat 2021 Finals!!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Last I checked, Kyle didn't admit to bringing dogs into the bedroom, either.

Where did I do that? Thanks for proving my point - you believe the liberal mainstream media false narrative, LMAO

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why did you single out @Zaara? There's a whole thread of 'bad votes' to choose from, and you chose her.
Better question is why do you take umbrage with absolutely *everything* I do, you complete dork?

By not even taking into account the gif (which should explain your question), you are proving exactly how daft you are. I'm sure she'll take no umbrage with my post, unlike you.

• 1Harrow

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Better question is why do you take umbrage with absolutely *everything* I do, you complete dork?

By not even taking into account the gif (which should explain your question), you are proving exactly how daft you are. I'm sure she'll take no umbrage with my post, unlike you.

Look at that tapdancing around the question

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Can we please keep Ossoi(Trump) and Vanessa(Pence) from trying to overturn the democratically won election by Foler(Biden).

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Literal equivalent of being told your mainstream media narrative is false and tagging @JoyReid into the chat

Even better, he got sloppy seconds from a dog.

Strangely enough, when the subject of her having sex with an animal came up during post-coitus pillow talk I didn't really feel like prying for further details.

Why not man?

You will stick your dick into a dog's fuck hole, and blow cocaine off a dudes dick, but details of that gutter trash fucking a dog is a bridge to far?

Lulz sure buddy

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Double Worf

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Oh Gobler is in full larp mode.... "I wanted to be asshat guys, haha I troll you". You love to see it.

south park my posts GIF

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
2 of the biggest Asshats, getting primo rustled by zero effort posts in the Asshat thread?

To quote Soygen Soygen : "Bellissimo"

200.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Even better, he got sloppy seconds from a dog.

Why not man?

You will stick your dick into a dog's fuck hole, and blow cocaine off a dudes dick, but details of that gutter trash fucking a dog is a bridge to far?

Lulz sure buddy
dead wink martindale GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
2 of the biggest Asshats, getting primo rustled by zero effort posts in the Asshat thread?
Yes, replying to your inept posts where you literally needed an explanation for them is "getting primo rustled".

Just Erronius logic. Shame I used to think you were funny.

• 1Harrow

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yes, replying to your inept posts where you literally needed an explanation for them is "getting primo rustled".

Just Erronius logic. Shame I used to think you were funny.

Are you involved in any thread where you don't call random folks stupid?

You must have the highest argument/thread involvement ratio, by a large margin.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are you involved in any thread where you don't call random folks stupid?
Erronius is "random folks" to the gimp. Haha.

We've moved on from Erronius logic to gimp logic.

You must have the highest argument/thread involvement ratio, by a large margin.
It's weird, it's almost like people like you and Erro provoke responses but then blame me for starting the argument. Odd.

• 1Harrow

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
That "Le Asshat" is going to bug me because "Le" is Female while "La" is Male and when preceding a noun that begins with a vowel you use just the letter "L" followed by an apostrophe and then the associated noun without spaces. I.e., It should be "L'Asshat". (This is pretty much the bulk of what I remember from taking French in elementary)

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

So, I guess what I am saying is...

Everything is working as intended.

• 1Harrow

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That "Le Asshat" is going to bug me because "Le" is Female while "La" is Male and when preceding a noun that begins with a vowel you use just the letter "L" followed by an apostrophe and then the associated noun without spaces. I.e., It should be "L'Asshat". (This is pretty much the bulk of what I remember from taking French in elementary)

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

So, I guess what I am saying is...

Everything is working as intended.
That's not the official asshat avatar. Spoiler: Foler is dumb.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow