AssHat 2021 Finals!!

joz123

Potato del Grande
He's always doing a schtick. There's no overselling. His entire existence is one LARP so I don't know where you think I don't think he's putting on act. He may be an asshat but you're so fucking retarded sometimes.

Edit: If he wins, I'm sure he'll try to tout it as some accomplishment and thing he wanted but deep down inside it will hurt.
I don't think he will be hurt. His entire existence on this board is self preservation. Every single thread he creates is worthless and there just to annoy people. He must not get enough attention either at work or home and craves it so much he has to get it from a message board.

If anything this just proves how pathetic Foler really is and that he needs professional help.

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I don't think he will be hurt. His entire existence on this board is self preservation. Every single thread he creates is worthless and there just to annoy people. He must not get enough attention either at work or home and craves it so much he has to get it from a message board.

If anything this just proves how pathetic Foler really is and that he needs professional help.
We should make a thread to discuss Foler Theory and Philosophy. Seems to be popular.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler - The doggie dicker deserves it. He has done excellent work in shitting all over threads, especially the little back and forth he had with Burnem for like 83 pages - holy fuck, that was some dedicated autism.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Potato

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Update - due to popular demand I have created a Foler Philosophy and Theory thread.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Moron
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Update - due to popular demand I have created a Foler Philosophy and Theory thread.

Hey @Folder where are our fucking MyPillow giftcards

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hey @Folder where are our fucking MyPillow giftcards
Mike told me there’s a bit of a hold up and it’ll be just two more weeks till he gets them out the door. Be patient.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ossoi vs. Foler - This was a tough one. While I think Ossoi is a much more detestable degenerate excuse for a human being, that isnt the actual award, its asshat. And there its much closer. Folder has zero desire to win this (as LLR alluded to). He isnt going to like wearing the asshat. For him its all about the online persona and this avatar aint a part of it. At the end of the day, what swung my vote to Folger is that the doggie sucker has me on ignore and if he wins I wont be able to taunt him mercilessly about it.

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>

Something something no campaigning...

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Potato

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Foler post-winning:

“Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Folger is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am FOLGER.”

dont-cry-because-its-over-smile-because-it-happened-61318743.png

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Goddamn, this is a tough one.

I feel Folger has a better appreciation for a good cock.

Ossoi.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler post-winning:

“Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Folger is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am FOLGER.”

View attachment 383919

+1 for Watchmen reference.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can folders asshat crown come with a zero chill title.

Also there should be an asshat medal for all semifinalist. Seems only appropriate.
Zero Chill title could be a new purchasable title, no problem.

Asshat medals for the non-winners though??? Lets have lurkingdirk lurkingdirk count the votes with new math while we're at it!
WTF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Zero Chill title could be a new purchasable title, no problem.

Asshat medals for the non-winners though??? Lets have lurkingdirk lurkingdirk count the votes with new math while we're at it!
WTF
We need a bunch of titles that cost Tucobucks. That way when the Golds give a plebe a new title they can't change it. 😀

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so is this race between a dog and an african?

you are what you eat

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users