AssHat 2022 Final Round!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Neither wants it, but Foler might actually be outsmarting Bubbles here by playing the reverse psych-out.

Plus Bubbles is getting mail in ballots apparently? IP traces back to an address: 57th street, Manhattan, New York...
Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who wins. It's the rest of us who loses.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foler vs. Bubbles - since we can't have co-asshats, I have to go with Foler. Those of you saying that Foler only shits up his own thread, Bubbles is basically the same in that he only shits up the FSR and the thot thread with only occasional posts in other threads. Foler on the other hand would be shitting up the entire forum if he wasn't confined to the shaw. It's part of the whole 'no chill' aspect of his personality. He just can't help himself. So really, the people making that argument seem to be sorry that I am concerned about the sanity of the majority of the forum and keep that monkey in his cage.

As for the character of the asshattery that they both get up to, Foler wins by a mile. A few thots? Single pic posts? Foler laughs at the thought of such low effort asshattery. Multiple threaded LARPs, tagging posters constantly over nothing, attempts at baiting people into stupid shit in discord, constant invites to people within a 4 state area of his 'compound' in Florida to 'come hang out' and totally not get killed in your sleep, LARPs on traveling to any country or place even remotely in the news, dating f-list celebs, mongolian throating, and the constant weak denials about drug-fueled gay sex orgies with former Florida governor candidates.

Once Foler gets out of the shaw, assuming he doesn't go right back in, you will all see the level of asshat he is truly capable of.

As always though, when it comes to the Asshat Finals, there are no winners other than the rest of the forum for getting to crown a richly deserving candidate.

dont care lol GIF

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Folder vs Bubbles - Folder is a forever loser. Lighting is correct though if Folders was let loose he would be smearing shit on the walls far more than any other poster. He jud can't help himself the fucker has absolutely zero chill.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Folder vs Bubbles - Folder is a forever loser. Lighting is correct though if Folders was let loose he would be smearing shit on the walls far more than any other poster. He jud can't help himself the fucker has absolutely zero chill.
Aha! Was it you? Are you mailing ballots???

interrogation-lamp.jpg

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Rename it to Cock-Hat or Cocksucker and see if Foler still wants it

Sometimes you just gotta rebrand

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Foler vs. Bubbles - since we can't have co-asshats, I have to go with Foler. Those of you saying that Foler only shits up his own thread, Bubbles is basically the same in that he only shits up the FSR and the thot thread with only occasional posts in other threads. Foler on the other hand would be shitting up the entire forum if he wasn't confined to the shaw. It's part of the whole 'no chill' aspect of his personality. He just can't help himself. So really, the people making that argument seem to be sorry that I am concerned about the sanity of the majority of the forum and keep that monkey in his cage.

As for the character of the asshattery that they both get up to, Foler wins by a mile. A few thots? Single pic posts? Foler laughs at the thought of such low effort asshattery. Multiple threaded LARPs, tagging posters constantly over nothing, attempts at baiting people into stupid shit in discord, constant invites to people within a 4 state area of his 'compound' in Florida to 'come hang out' and totally not get killed in your sleep, LARPs on traveling to any country or place even remotely in the news, dating f-list celebs, mongolian throating, and the constant weak denials about drug-fueled gay sex orgies with former Florida governor candidates.

Once Foler gets out of the shaw, assuming he doesn't go right back in, you will all see the level of asshat he is truly capable of.

As always though, when it comes to the Asshat Finals, there are no winners other than the rest of the forum for getting to crown a richly deserving candidate.
Counter point: That would require Foler to win something and we all know he's a LOSER.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just can't give anything to Foler. it would feel dirty. And not in a good way.

My vote:

Blowing Bubbles GIF by Lana Del Rey

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Aha! Was it you? Are you mailing ballots???

interrogation-lamp.jpg

All election results are correct and cannot be disputed. I have been told by Hillary, Obama, and Biden that to deny election results is to deny democracy.

All evidence of fraud has been deboonked and dunked on per our local shitlibs. Trying to blame the government is just sad for you after knowing these facts.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Rustled

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
OK, so, if Foler LOSES this Asshat vote...can he be released from the Rickshaw since he wasn't bad enough to win outright?

Foler, 2023 Asshat of the year is my prediction, unless you guys keep him locked up

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just can't give anything to Foler. it would feel dirty. And not in a good way.

My vote:

Blowing Bubbles GIF by Lana Del Rey

Little known fact but not only does Folder have zero chill, he also has a super super gay lisp. This can be confirmed by at least a dozen or so forum posters.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
OK, so, if Foler LOSES this Asshat vote...can he be released from the Rickshaw since he wasn't bad enough to win outright?

Foler, 2023 Asshat of the year is my prediction, unless you guys keep him locked up

Folder is going to be released for time served before to long. Probably after 2 more weeks. He could have been released early for good behavior but he has not shown any.

Sad part is he will be locked up again shortly after release because he has no chill and is a habitual line stepper.

dave chappelle GIF

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Little known fact but not only does Folder have zero chill, he also has a super super gay lisp. This can be confirmed by at least a dozen or so forum posters.
A wizard of black logs also speaks with a lisp? Are you sure you aren't just stereotyping here? Because I heard stereotyping is wrong.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Pretty sure that would make me the asshat, not Foler :(

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Changed my vote to Foler. Its the right thing to do. He is a faggot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Genius!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I mean a real, self-admitted dick sucking faggot. Not a metaphorical one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user