AssHat 2022 Final Round!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Aha! Was it you? Are you mailing ballots???

interrogation-lamp.jpg
bigbang-theory-sheldon.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Foler v Bubbles : LLR seems to think a 80 iq monkey shrieking in his cage is some sortve attraction and I don’t understand why. If people want to cringe they can just lamp a Walmart parking lot or read ED, not seek out some aspie screaming into the void.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler v Bubbles : LLR seems to think a 80 iq monkey shrieking in his cage is some sortve attraction and I don’t understand why. If people want to cringe they can just lamp a Walmart parking lot or read ED, not seek out some aspie screaming into the void.
Or just check your post history :trollface:

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Foler’s not gonna fuck you br-

Wait that doesn’t work does it

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, I guess this is interesting. Folder is the bigger faggot, but Bubbles is the AssHat? Does Floder lose again? I guess we will see in about a day and a half.

What a loser.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
collectively you people have an intellectual capacity of a catatonic tapeworm. Only Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule seems to get the point. And so you'd know, I don't give a fuck about the title, I only care about my avatar. You people piss me off. LLR promised it would be a close fight, and I was banking on that. But this has turned into a fucking meme show. Morons. Or this just show that you lowlifes prefer a cock sucker to someone who posts quality thots and memes. Incredible

• 8Harrow
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
collectively you people have an intellectual capacity of a catatonic tapeworm. Only Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule seems to get the point. And so you'd know, I don't give a fuck about the title, I only care about my avatar. You people piss me off. LLR promised it would be a close fight, and I was banking on that. But this has turned into a fucking meme show. Morons. Or this just show that you lowlifes prefer a cock sucker to someone who posts quality thots and memes. Incredible
Please don't campaign in the voting thread.

triggered GIF

• 9Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I honestly thought it would be closer than this.

So does this mean you take back all the hurtful things you've said about me over the years?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
I'm voting against Filer since he'll end up getting himself banned after his rickshaw timeout is up.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users