AssHat 2022 Voting Round 4. It's getting exciting!!!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Can Foler actually lose again? How good would that be?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foler v. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles

RobXIII vs. fanaskin

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube

I'm here to Make Foler Loser Again (MFLA!)

Everyone else here except Chuk with his absolute uninformed garbage movie takes is ok in my book.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube - There can be only One.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - There can be Another One. This side of the bracket was stupid, sorry LD.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - There can be only one?

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - There can be XIII; This joke sucks at this point, sorry Rob.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Foler v. BoozeCube sorry booze but can’t have foler threatening bubbles crown

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon garbage man is a fine first round vote but can’t justify his continuing , bandwagon will be eliminated next round

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - llr saved by dirk

RobXIII vs. fanaskin

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - There can be Another One. This side of the bracket was stupid, sorry LD.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - There can be XIII; This joke sucks at this point, sorry Rob.
my 3am

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm starting to get slightly concerned here. This is not going to the plan at all.

11487715.gif

• 3Harrow
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube: there's no intellect or genius behind Foler's gimmick. He's the literal equivalent of early 90s pre attitude era WWF when Vince was rolling out literal garbagemen as wrestlers. At least [IMG alt="BoozeCube"]https://www.firesofheaven.org/data/avatars/s/0/91.jpg?1666884091[/IMG] BoozeCube picked an original gimmick - the angry, incel, can't buy PC parts or use a different alias on reddit, MAGA warrior. If he was in WWE he'd be the second or third guy eliminated from the Royal Rumble but surprisingly he's made it this far.

The best part of this years asshat is watching ossoi struggle with the meaning of an asshat. He thinks there are standards and qualifications. Lofty ideals and class. LOL. I'm interested to see if he ever actually gets it.

@Foler showing has definitely been much more flaccid than expected. Cant believe he is going to lose to some fed, lmao

a fed rigging an election? Say it aint so! Oh wait, that's what they do. It's kind of their thing. Do you suppose there's an endgame for the feds to owning asshat? Or are they just doing it out of habit?

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube - Enough of the joke votes. Let those fedbois know that we're too strong willed to fall for their psyops.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Except in this case. This fedboi gets to advance because you fucking snowflakes need to stop getting triggered by reactions. You know you can turn off those notifications, right?

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Toughest matchup of the round. There are 2 true asshats in this race but one is clearly both assier and hattier.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - Really don't know how fanaskin advanced so far. Is it because his name isn't capitalized?

• 2Like
  • 1Midwit

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Foler v. BoozeCube - Why vote for someone who will only wear the award in the Shaw.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Trash

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Still shitting up the FSR.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - 7 was still better.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Foler v. BoozeCube

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The best part of this years asshat is watching ossoi struggle with the meaning of an asshat. He thinks there are standards and qualifications. Lofty ideals and class. LOL. I'm interested to see if he ever actually gets it.

He definitely gets it, thats why every single post is a tongue-in-cheek dogwhistle (lulz).

It's the people that keep taunting him that aren't getting it.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Imbecile

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Foler v BoozeCube - I know choosing Folder would the correct choice but think about it this way. Him suffering in agony in 'shaw for a bit longer with a potential embarrassing loss to a fucking BoozeCube is just ambrosia. On top of that he has to tag people and hope that they come to his thread to hear him complain is an added bonus.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Bandwagon has his profile set for private which makes him a colossal asshat

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - LLR has proven to be an asshat, maybe not to all of you, but to me. Denying a simple request is a petty move. I bet he says to himself I'm a pretty little dictator every time he looks into the mirror to check if he needs to top off his perm.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - I don't now much about him, but he must be he must have done something shitty to make it this far.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Salty

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Foler v BoozeCube - ^
Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - ^
Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - ^
RobXIII vs. fanaskin - ^

71i72r.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Foler v. BoozeCube

RobXIII vs. fanaskin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Your participation guarantees you a spot in heaven.
Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

Foler vs. BoozeCube -------------------------- confusing larp, awkward at parties

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon ----- IDK poop

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles --------- ALINITY crime scene phtography

RobXIII vs. fanaskin ----------------------------- who is robxiii

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Foler v. BoozeCube

Lightning Lord Rule
vs. Bubbles

RobXIII vs. fanaskin

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler v. BoozeCube - For all you people voting Booze in the theory that Foler needs to lose, you have to understand: Foler CAN'T win. He's pretending to want it right now in the shaw, but he's secretly seething at the possibility that all his fears will be confirmed and everyone knows he's actually nothing more than an off-year asshat. OR, for maximum lulz, he has to lose in the final round, not now.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Sorry bro, but gotta vote against the garbage man here.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Is this our likely winner? From salt over just about every topic cause he's a negative incel, to Korean spam, to Alinity spam, to complaining about negs, Bubbles might have the asshat muscle to pull off this contest. Like he pulls off all his friends, if you know what I mean.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - For lack of consistencies sake, I'll go with Rob here. What an asshat!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users