AssHat 2022 Voting Round 4. It's getting exciting!!!!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't think I've seen you participate in a single thread in General where you didn't argue stupid shit.

If people have to search out your posts tucked away in some gaming thread as proof that you're not an asshat...then you're an asshat.
What I meant to say is that the asshats seem to be having mental breakdowns in politics thread or screenshots/rickshaw and I'm semi trolling/semi serious and unpopular in only two threads.

• 2OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What I meant to say is that the asshats seem to be having mental breakdowns in politics thread or screenshots/rickshaw and I'm semi trolling/semi serious and unpopular in only two threads.
what GIF

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

you're not as eggsquisite or as eggsceptional as you think you are. Although, as I said previously, you managed to survive your eggsile when I had you on eggnore. Although we are still not egguitable in intelligence, looks, body fat or wow classic knowledge/skill

Egguably, getting eggnored over your Breggsit views was the tregger for you to change your stupidity ways and stop posting in politics.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You really don't need to campaign this hard, pretty sure you've got this one well in hand.
Especially when Bubbles Bubbles opponent has zher fingers all over the voting machines. This is the FOH version of Arizona 2022. Bubbs is gonna win this round the way Kari Lake lost. Via vote counting assfuckery. Which, I guess, is pretty apropos for the asshat election. So, carry on.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really? My last post is still editable. Why wouldn't yours be? Or do you not realize it's another word filter.
I didnt think about the word filer, I thought he just fucked with my post. So now we have word filters for hashtags that are unpopular with the ruling establishment now? FOH running head-to-head with Canada and the US now on the road to authoritarianism.

#ILoveCock

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Especially when Bubbles Bubbles opponent has zher fingers all over the voting machines. This is the FOH version of Arizona 2022. Bubbs is gonna win this round the way Kari Lake lost. Via vote counting assfuckery. Which, I guess, is pretty apropos for the asshat election. So, carry on.
Who's Kari Lake?

• 1Harrow

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Foler v. BoozeCube - Foler tries too hard to be rewarded

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - MD sees a dick and wants to suck it

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - years of consistent asshattery

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - need some diversity; guess the bad UK takes will have to do

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Foler v. BoozeCube - Foler tries too hard to be rewarded

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - MD sees a dick and wants to suck it

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - years of consistent asshattery

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - need some diversity; guess the bad UK takes will have to do

Why does everyone keep saying RobXIII RobXIII is British?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Vote for Foler Foler so that jogger pole smoker can wear this for an entire year

1669046338092.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Go here for the results:

And then there were four.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didnt think about the word filer, I thought he just fucked with my post. So now we have word filters for hashtags that are unpopular with the ruling establishment now? FOH running head-to-head with Canada and the US now on the road to authoritarianism.

#ILoveCock

Every time I change my sig he adds another line to the filter file. I'm disappointed he's not even trying to be creative.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

the901

Molten Core Raider
Foler v. BoozeCube - Tough to choose but I'm just not interested in fed bait

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Meh

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Shits up FSR with kpop chicks that have no ass

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - When you only post politics...

• 1Seriously?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler v. BoozeCube - Tough to choose but I'm just not interested in fed bait

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Meh

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Shits up FSR with kpop chicks that have no ass

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - When you only post politics...
R.4cc5856eefa202c4697a70706e55bd67