AssHat 2022 Voting Round 4. It's getting exciting!!!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler v. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin
1668972070826.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Foler v. BoozeCube - You stupid faggots kept voting for Foler even when I said he's been shawed all year, and now most of you won't vote for him anymore? You're all the asshats this year.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - I don't even care anymore

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Bubbles should probably win if you all are going this route

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - Whatever

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure why people think voting for the troll and giving him attention isn't what he wants, but being a nobody bounced early would definitely be the worst for him

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Foler v. BoozeCube - You might be a full on Mike Pence Frank Dux Judas who never tells the truth but the one thing you never get to be is a winner. Trust the plan.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Who the fuck is Derpfeet?

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Damn on one hand the vote should go to Illuminate Lord Rule simply because he is our version of Klaus Schwab, manipulating the site behind the curtains. On the other hand Bubbles is well Bubbles.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - Robby is pretty garbage but since he has turned into a no-posting reaction bot he won't have the power to full the final W.

• 3Like
  • 1Jonesing

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube - For all you people voting Booze in the theory that Foler needs to lose, you have to understand: Foler CAN'T win. He's pretending to want it right now in the shaw, but he's secretly seething at the possibility that all his fears will be confirmed and everyone knows he's actually nothing more than an off-year asshat. OR, for maximum lulz, he has to lose in the final round, not now.

This is correct. Remember that he was 2nd place last year and tried to spin that as a victory. By making him 1st place winner, he can't spin it anymore. Either he was the loser last year or the loser this year.

Vote for Foler Foler

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Genius!
  • 1Blown

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Foler v. BoozeCube - It's stunning to me that he hasn't won yet

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Bandwagon helped me with some mapping and shit so he can't be that much of an asshat

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - A temper tantrum from this asshat will end the board one day

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - this is a consolation bracket but I don't know who RobXIII is

Also, I forgot to complain about lurkingdirk lurkingdirk forgetting to misspell my name this year.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler v. BoozeCube - im denying Foler the attention he craves. Winning the asshat would be like a buy one get one free BBC coupon for him.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - doesn't matter. Bridesmaids.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - #ILoveCock. If Trump can be unbanned from Twitter, Scream can be unbanned from FOH.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - Doesnt matter. Bridesmaids.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube - im denying Foler the attention he craves. Winning the asshat would be like a buy one get one free BBC coupon for him.
He is not craving this attention. He acts like this, just so you wont vote for him.

This pole smoker would absolutely HATE if he ended up #1 Asshat. The shitty avatar, another insulting title, etc.

He was already #2 last year and if he could help it, he'd drop lower and lower on the list

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin

Foler is the winner let's be honest

Mudcrush is a useless faggot

Bubbles, lol

Rob is the only one of these four that I think isn't a piece of shit

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He is not craving this attention. He acts like this, just you wont vote for him.

This pole smoker would absolutely HATE if he ended up #1 Asshat. The shitty avatar, another insulting title, etc.

He was already #2 last year and if he could help it, he'd drop lower and lower on the list
Welp, you could very well be correct. Have no fear though, i used a mail in ballot so I expect my vote could flip during the 2am vote count.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Foler v. BoozeCube - Destiny is at hand

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - I'm appalled at the amount of votes Durtfeet is getting based on stuff he did over 2 years ago. Reactions have a lasting effect.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - 10% of votes to the big guy. #ILoveCock

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - fanaskin posting with the asshat avatar for a year is too good to pass up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Foler v. BoozeCube Really hard choice here, but with democracy on the line, I knew what I had to do.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles: The hardest choice for sure. I wanted to see how far we could push the site owner, but in the end, the mockup avatar of Bubbles' with the asshat hat cannot be denied.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin
EuzyvdNWYAE4cI6.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Foler v. BoozeCube - For all you people voting Booze in the theory that Foler needs to lose, you have to understand: Foler CAN'T win. He's pretending to want it right now in the shaw, but he's secretly seething at the possibility that all his fears will be confirmed and everyone knows he's actually nothing more than an off-year asshat. OR, for maximum lulz, he has to lose in the final round, not now.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Sorry bro, but gotta vote against the garbage man here.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Is this our likely winner? From salt over just about every topic cause he's a negative incel, to Korean spam, to Alinity spam, to complaining about negs, Bubbles might have the asshat muscle to pull off this contest. Like he pulls off all his friends, if you know what I mean.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - For lack of consistencies sake, I'll go with Rob here. What an asshat!
When does Foler get out of the shaw? mid 2023? how soon before he goes back in? a week? making Foler feel bad is nothing if we never get to see his posts outside his own circle jerk thread.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
When does Foler get out of the shaw? mid 2023? how soon before he goes back in? a week? making Foler feel bad is nothing if we never get to see his posts outside his own circle jerk thread.
January 24th. Though that could change.

I might exchange an opportunity for early release if he admitted to all his LARPing. ALL of it. Guess what the odds of that are though?

• 4Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
January 24th. Though that could change.

I might exchange an opportunity for early release if he admitted to all his LARPing. ALL of it. Guess what the odds of that are though?
thats just the point, he isnt going to change or be sorry, he's just going to keep on Foldering until he gets sent right back to the shaw or be permabanned. it wont take long.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
thats just the point, he isnt going to change or be sorry, he's just going to keep on Foldering until he gets sent right back to the shaw or be permabanned. it wont take long.
Probably. But, that choice is up to him.
Besides that, every zoo needs monkeys, so you can't euthanize ALL of them.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users