AssHat 2022 Voting Round 4. It's getting exciting!!!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
thats just the point, he isnt going to change or be sorry, he's just going to keep on Foldering until he gets sent right back to the shaw or be permabanned. it wont take long.

Thats why you make him an asshat

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Foler v. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Bandwagon

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler v. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin

• 2Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This is correct. Remember that he was 2nd place last year and tried to spin that as a victory. By making him 1st place winner, he can't spin it anymore. Either he was the loser last year or the loser this year.

Vote for Foler Foler
Foler's entire FOH life.

fBUKx.png

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
llr is making you look like a folder alt. Just thought you should know in case you haven't noticed yet.
Just another liberal fucking with our elections. Its to be expected. I try and edit it and its not editable. Im sure come 2am all the votes for LLR will swap to Bubbles.

• 2Worf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Folder v. BoozeCube - I stand by my guns. He may not rejoin us outside of the big house for months, but I think he's put in the effort.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - Black pills aside, this comes down to contributions and one mostly contributes emojis. That's asshattery.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - Terrible memes and occasional landwhales in the thots thread

RobXIII vs. fanaskin - The absolute worst political thread poster in recent memory. Teekey only shows up when he's got some retarded Gotcha takes, and for some reason Chris didn't survive this far in. He's not the Xequecal we ordered, but we can't return him now. We can only crown him.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
GD it I missed round 1 and 3. Well I am here for the evens.

Foler v. BoozeCube Foler is the eternal Asshat, always has been, always will be. Present, shaw'd, dead, alive.........eternally.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon Easy. Band is riding the flavor of his recent feud with Booze, but Mud has been pathetic forever.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles I laughed for several minutes on how Bubbles is single handedly making posters hate Asian women. That and Alinity.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin Never go full retard. Especially not in EVERY post.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
GD it I missed round 1 and 3. Well I am here for the evens.

Foler v. BoozeCube Foler is the eternal Asshat, always has been, always will be. Present, shaw'd, dead, alive.........eternally.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon Easy. Band is riding the flavor of his recent feud with Booze, but Mud has been pathetic forever.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles I laughed for several minutes on how Bubbles is single handedly making posters hate Asian women. That and Alinity.

RobXIII vs. fanaskin Never go full retard. Especially not in EVERY post.
no idea who Alinity is, so i checked. she doesnt look asian. she looks like a hispanic chick.
iu

now I'm like
iu

she has my interest

• 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
the collective stupidity of the hivemind in here is stong

• 1Harrow

Chris

Potato del Grande
and for some reason Chris didn't survive this far in
From what I've gleaned from these threads, it's because I don't post in the politics thread/screenshots/rickshaw.

Generally my posts in gaming are well received unless I'm saying how great FF14 is in the WoW thread.

General is fine too except the Ukraine thread.

So unless you specifically like Putin and gay dragons in WoW, I'm not an asshat.

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Foler v. BoozeCube - the bigger blacker vote

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon - this one is just nonsense. A guy who doesn't deserve to be Asshat vs a guy who just...isn't an asshat?

Lightning Lord Rule vs. Bubbles - The choice presented here just makes me laugh

RobXIII vs. fanaskin

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
From what I've gleaned from these threads, it's because I don't post in the politics thread/screenshots/rickshaw.

Generally my posts in gaming are well received unless I'm saying how great FF14 is in the WoW thread.

General is fine too except the Ukraine thread.

So unless you specifically like Putin and gay dragons in WoW, I'm not an asshat.

I don't think I've seen you participate in a single thread in General where you didn't argue stupid shit.

If people have to search out your posts tucked away in some gaming thread as proof that you're not an asshat...then you're an asshat.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Foler v. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Bandwagon

RobXIII
vs. fanaskin

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do you seriously not look at the thot thread? What an asshat.
no sir, i post on the THOT forums and am also a decent contributor there. never heard of Alinity, but i dont know all the sluts. when i checked, she supposedly posts about something called Apex. not familiar with that.