AssHat 2023 begins now!!!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
My rehab is supposed to take another 100 days that will give my landlord sometime to put up a railing for the three tear steps out in front of the house. If he doesn't, I'm going to sue the f*** out of him and called the city

He doesn't have the reach. On a per post basis he is surely the king but not enough people view those threads.

can we get an Ada accomodations since he’s missing a foot now and get some featured quotes ?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay. Nominations are closed. I can't make the brackets right now, so wait for tomorrow. Soon we can all bitch about voting.

Watch this space for further updates.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Put me and Foler against each other in Round 1 so I can crush him and cruise to the title

• 1Comrade
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Okay. Nominations are closed. I can't make the brackets right now, so wait for tomorrow. Soon we can all bitch about voting.

Watch this space for further updates.
lol didn’t even get nominated this year.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
lol didn’t even get nominated this year.
furry GIF

I totally missed the nominations, or I would have made sure you were in Furry Furry . j/k

What a bunch of losers.

Just make Foler Foler and Araysar Araysar co-winners, they are the same dude anyway.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
What was your answer?

It’s just like when I visit my dentist, Dr. Mengele, and he asks me whether I want strawberry or chocolate flavored tooth polish, and I go all boomer on him and rant that when I was young there was just “clinical mint” and that’s what I’ll take thank you. So OG zyklon please.

• 1Solidarity