AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dude, this year's tournament isn't even over yet and you're already campaigning for 2024. At least wait until we are IN 2024, dear God.
I'm going to make incredible progress, like a Russian military operating in Novorossiya. The best progress. You haven't seen anything like it.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Just so the this board stays relevant to the current moment in history and follows the arc of global opinion as it stands today.

Hating Russia is so last year.

Hating Israel is what all the cool kids are into now.

Worm Ufo GIF by Mallrat

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
As I have mentioned before, I plan to make "Asshat" a positive thing in this community. We will celebrate asshats and have all kinds of asshat events throughout the year to celebrate our asshats

So checkmate, again.

What else you got?

Stop campaigning in the finals, Aryanbro.

This Is Why You Fail Star Wars GIF

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bro I'm also Jewish
Jon Stewart Bullshit GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

lol who cares what women prefer

men arguing for circumcision are like vaxxers urging everyone to get the clotshot.

they both know they got fucked, but they figure if everyone shares in their misery then they wont feel so cheated

i am unvaxxed, uncut, untattooed, unpierced, untainted in any way whatsoever. this is what peak male performance looks like

Araysar vs. wormie

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lmaooooo reverse psychology works again! You FOOLS fall for it EVERY time. I will have to give props to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule as he points this out every time and you chumps don’t listen to him every time.

Also
Wormie

• 2Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. wormie - eraser is a one trick asshat. Womie is well rounded and hits all the important definitions of asshat.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
All you have to do is notice something and he shows up like its the Hebrew Bat Signal.
Well, he hasn't posted since November 2nd and FOH notices about every millisecond, so I don't think that's quite true.

I guess it would be amusing if he pulls an Araysar and completely abstains from the site for the next year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Araysar

Has main character syndrome vs a single issue poster.

I am pro Jew, pro Judaism, pro Israel and more importantly anti-woke!

Shalom mother fuckers!

Dodge this!

potatoes.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Lmaooooo reverse psychology works again! You FOOLS fall for it EVERY time. I will have to give props to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule as he points this out every time and you chumps don’t listen to him every time.

Also
Wormie
I wish we could give you a special award, The Fokker Black Log™, so you think about fucking yourself every time you saw your avatar. Didn't we do this one year? It would be like a Christmas Miracle.
long-black-log.jpg

• 1Mother of God