AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wormie, for being a reactive bitch that rendered every thread he posted in unreadable

I couldn't of said it better myself, nothing more disappointing than opening a thread with lots of posts and it's just all wormie garbage. His total flip flops with barely a page between them would just infuriate me too.

My vote is wormie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Araysar is cheating with his ChatGPT and Telegram reposts, it's not his own work and really it's Russian State Media that's the asshat with his posts.

Also he backed me up in the Ancient Civs thread so when it's his own work he is reasonable.

Literal Stockholm syndrome

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Araysar vs. wormie

this has been the WORST election of all times. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk you need to rethink the rules for next year. I'm not talking about opening it up for past winners, because fuck that but something needs to happen because every year the "best" is removed from the pool thus making the remaning field weaker. That format can not be sustained.
having said that, in a few days the title will be gone but you're all still gonna remain a bunch of sad-one-good-cry-away-from-offing-yourselves-parade-having-tranny-loving-pedos

Hate to agree with Bubbles, and 90% of this post is retarded faggot bullshit and Alinity is a fat and ugly cunt.

But besides that, there is a pretty massive drop-off in asshatness between the top 5 or so shitheads and everyone else. As time goes on, we'll reach a point where It's just me against myself as the most beloved poster yet somehow winning asshat by default

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wormie

God only knows
God makes his plan
The information’s unavailable
To the mortal man
We’re working our jobs
Collect our pay
Believe we’re gliding down the highway
When in fact we’re slip slidin’ away

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You don't have to hate jews in general to dislike wormie. He doesn't need tribal affiliation to be a terrible poster. He earned this by being as asshat.
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. wormie

this has been the WORST election of all times. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk you need to rethink the rules for next year. I'm not talking about opening it up for past winners, because fuck that but something needs to happen because every year the "best" is removed from the pool thus making the remaning field weaker. That format can not be sustained.
having said that, in a few days the title will be gone but you're all still gonna remain a bunch of sad-one-good-cry-away-from-offing-yourselves-parade-having-tranny-loving-pedos
What the fuck are you babbling about?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He's fighting Hamas in Israel like a true joo would do. LOL jk he's a keyboard warrior
More likely he is sitting back and waiting for Mossad to deal with every single person who voted for him. They were just a phone call away.

Riverdale Plotting GIF by Madelaine Petsch

• 2Worf
  • 2Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
More likely he is sitting back and waiting for Mossad to deal with every single person who voted for him. They were just a phone call away.

Riverdale Plotting GIF by Madelaine Petsch

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to the ADL, DOJ, or Mossad asking for help dealing with the people who are saying negative things about Jewish power groups.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It wouldn't surprise me if he went to the ADL, DOJ, or Mossad asking for help dealing with the people who are saying negative things about Jewish power groups.
He could have just DM'd Booze and let the Feds handle it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So this is Araysar running his mouth and losing another bar fight again isn't it?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users