AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
X
out.php

Perfect example of why we don't even need letters and words to communicate anymore. Gifs are much better. Improved accuracy in conveying a thought effectively, and in a very efficient timeframe.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Perfect example of why we don't even need letters and words to communicate anymore. Gifs are much better. Improved accuracy in conveying a thought effectively, and in a very efficient timeframe.
That's still not efficient enough. Too much time wasted finding then loading the gif. We need to be like the Tamarians and describe the gif.

Bailey Jay. Dick flopping.

paul-winfield-darmok-as-dathon.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Whereas Hoss posts are more like haiku:

So much unfunny
How can he even type such?
His keyboard must wince

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Block Element is better than Ze Goggles. It does indeed do something.

Block element sounds like a good idea. I'm going to block mercury to protect myself from vaccines.

Fuck Hg, man.

• 1NPC
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Welp, I have been mostly out of touch having been actually working for a living for the past year, but I feel the need to contribute:

Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - Ladies come last in my house, nowwhatimeeen?
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Biden, Come on Man reaction.
... vs. frenzied wombat - I have zero opinion, pick the retarded name. The more retarded name.
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - Because Bandwagon's avatar is a scream for help.
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - Lawyer, right? Nuff said.
Blazin vs. Maul - Seems like a nice amod........totally sus.
Denamian vs. Nirgon - Because only an evil entity could play and comment on as many games as this guy.....and I am totally jelly about it.
Kaines vs. Boozecube - His star may be waning, but he will always be Top Fed to me.
Cybsled vs. Talos - I can only laugh at the Viruses aren't Real so many times.
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - No one can lose to Araysar and live that down.
Hoss vs. Soygen - Just for that avatar.
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - May be Wish.com Lithose, but TLDR
Zapatta vs. Oblio - Because like a bitch he quit for a while and I missed all the pics.
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - Too many Dear Diary posts.
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - Posted so much stupid shit in the Covid thread that I ignored him - The first one in this list so far actually deserving of the award
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - I figure if I don't know the name, you MUST have done something to deserve it
Mist vs. Erronius - Because even Eeyore deserves his day in the sun
grim1 vs. Kiroy - Negative nancy's get......stitches. No, that's not it. Whatever.
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Because his posting as the contest goes on will be amusing.
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - You gotta be some kind of fucked up to run this every year
Edaw vs. Izo - Sorry, Edaw, you know how to photoshop with the best of them, but Izo's ridiculous shtick makes me laugh
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - Easily the dumbest poster since I joined the board. That is truly saying something, because we all float down here. Black horse to win it all, since I don't read a single Foler post anymore.
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - They are both absolute simpletons, but Rob wins by a nose. This is the only vote where I sincerely wish I could choose both.
spronk vs. Bodhy - Who doesn't have an avatar these days. Even old fucks like me have an avatar.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hoss vs. Soygen - Just for that avatar.

I'll have you know my avatar has proven to be effective eraser repellent. He rarely responds to me since I started using it.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If Chris wins this, I volunteer myself and Araysar Araysar to cull the Ukraine thread and find his best retard takes to make his sig for the year, in addition to the avatar.

my two favorites were

"Missiles are Crutches"
"No such thing as Steam-Powered carriers"
“Why is it [the steam] BLACK!”

I believe that was the Chris quote about Russias carrier.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'll have you know my avatar has proven to be effective eraser repellent. He rarely responds to me since I started using it.

You wear an avatar that is all about me and avoid the threads I post in. I live in your head rent free.

Come hang out in Gaza or Ukraine thread.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You wear an avatar that is all about me and avoid the threads I post in. I live in your head rent free.

Come hang out in Gaza or Ukraine thread.

To be more specific, it's all about how you are a bet welcher. Or at least you were ... why are you wearing tuco's avatar? Did you lose that bet and decide to pay what you owe for once in your miserable existence?

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
To be more specific, it's all about how you are a bet welcher.

I never welched on a bet

Or at least you were ... why are you wearing tuco's avatar? Did you lose that bet and decide to pay what you owe for once in your miserable existence?

Come to Gaza thread and find out

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I never welched on a bet

oh sure. Sure sure sure. Except that one time that you ran away instead of wearing the cutler avatar that I'm currently wearing. And you still haven't worn it, not even while you were hiding on reddit. So even if your current avatar is a result of losing a bet, you're still nothing but a fucking bet welcher.

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
oh sure. Sure sure sure. Except that one time that you ran away instead of wearing the cutler avatar that I'm currently wearing. And you still haven't worn it, not even while you were hiding on reddit. So even if your current avatar is a result of losing a bet, you're still nothing but a fucking bet welcher.

I was forced to wear a Putin avatar, not a Cutler avatar which violated the terms of the bet I made. I wore the avatar anyways but chose not to login.

So even though people were trying to fuck me over by mangling the terms of the bet, I flipped it back on them by simply walking away for a few months.

And that's the part that pisses you off the most. No matter how gleeful you were about me fucking me over, I still got the last laugh.

And now you wear an avatar about me and scream into the void about bet welching for close to a decade now, LMAO.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I was forced to wear a Putin avatar, not a Cutler avatar which violated the terms of the bet I made. I wore the avatar anyways but chose not to login.

So even though people were trying to fuck me over by mangling the terms of the bet, I flipped it back on them by simply walking away for a few months.

And that's the part that pisses you off the most. No matter how gleeful you were about me fucking me over, I still got the last laugh.

And now you wear an avatar about me and scream into the void about bet welching for close to a decade now, LMAO.

That's a lie. It might have been forced on you by amod, but if it was, you changed it back before you ran away. You act like I wasn't there and part of it all. We checked your old posts while you were being a bitch. You were not wearing the avatar.

I am not wearing a putin avatar. I am wearing a cutler avatar. You can tell because he's the one with his eyes open.

• 1Harrow