AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Here is my proposal to all of you before my triumphant entry into the 2nd round begins.

I want this award for my collection.

So I will make an avatar bet with anyone about anything for 24 hours, no matter how stupid. I'll bet you that the sky won't be blue tomorrow. I'll bet you that water is dry and I'll bet you that the earth is flat.

I will then promptly "WELCH" on every single bet to ensure my glorious ascension to the Asshat Title.

You can all kiss my ass and whine and cry about it like Hoss has for a decade. Then change your avatars like Hoss and Sanrith have done to show just how badly they were hurt by me, and cry about it some more.

This is my offer to you to become the ASSHAT GOD.
I'll make an avatar bet with you.

I'll bet that you can't make it to the day after the 2024 election without making a single post on FOH, beginning the moment after you accept this bet.

If you lose, you have to wear an abstraction of my balls as an avatar for a year.

If you win, wormie wormie will paint a portrait for you (like one of his French girls)

• 3Worf
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It was pointless extending, most people already had sizeable leads that wouldn't be affected by an extra day or two of votes

He may not be able to tell the difference between Mr. T and Carl Weathers, or what the term "underdog" means but he's somehow right about this one.

This accomplishes nothing other than delaying my inevitable rise to King of the Asshats

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Here is my proposal to all of you before my triumphant entry into the 2nd round begins.

I want this award for my collection.

So I will make an avatar bet with anyone about anything for 24 hours, no matter how stupid. I'll bet you that the sky won't be blue tomorrow. I'll bet you that water is dry and I'll bet you that the earth is flat.

I will then promptly "WELCH" on every single bet to ensure my glorious ascension to the Asshat Title.

You can all kiss my ass and whine and cry about it like Hoss has for a decade. Then change your avatars like Hoss and Sanrith have done to show just how badly they were hurt by me, and cry about it some more.

This is my offer to you to become the ASSHAT GOD.

You just want it so you can taunt Foler who can't seem to win it.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
What's the rule about campaigning in the AssHat threads?
Hmm, good question.

We could shaw the offenders for the duration of the tournament so it's harder for people to see their asshattery, but then what if they DON'T actually want to win...

It's tough to figure out a good immunity to iocaine powder in this instance...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle – Gold > Plebe

Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule – Goes without saying.

... vs. frenzied wombat – Flipped a coin. Won’t matter. Neither make it to the finals

Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon – Gold > Plebe

Butthurt vs. Ambiturner – Gotta support the PoPo.

Blazin vs. Maul – I don’t think I have even seen a Maul post this year. Blazin wins by default.

Denamian vs. Nirgon - I don’t think I have even seen a Nirgon post this year. Denamian wins by default.

Kaines vs. Boozecube – Why can’t I vote for both of them? Fucking rigged election.

Cybsled vs. Talos - Flipped a coin. Won’t matter. Neither make it to the finals

Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - Gold Aristocrat > Gold

Hoss vs. Soygen - Flipped a coin. Won’t matter. Neither make it to the finals

popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - Flipped a coin. Won’t matter. Neither make it to the finals

Zapatta vs. Oblio – For shitposting on my tax dollars.

Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - Flipped a coin. Won’t matter. Neither make it to the finals

Deathwing vs. BrutulTM – Silver > Bronze

Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes – Gold Aristocrat > Plebe

Mist vs. Erronius – Gold > Plebe

grim1 vs. Kiroy - Flipped a coin. Won’t matter. Neither make it to the finals

Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep – Silver > Plebe

Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk – Gold over Plebe

Edaw vs. Izo – Gold > Plebe.

Dr. Retarded vs. Chris – Chris is a Brit. ‘nuff said

RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman – RobXII drives a Tesla. That’s enough. Sorry Mog.

spronk vs. Bodhy – Bodhy will win this in absentia.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Lots of religious mentions in these votes. Is there some weird religious war going on under the surface of this board I'm unaware of (once again, outside of the Intifada thing)?
Everyone is jealous because Joos rule the world.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - Constant shit stirrer wins over occasional psycotic episodes

That Hurts Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
That's still not efficient enough. Too much time wasted finding then loading the gif. We need to be like the Tamarians and describe the gif.

Bailey Jay. Dick flopping.

paul-winfield-darmok-as-dathon.jpg
Care to explain how you know the name of the tranny getting railed?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Care to explain how you know the name of the tranny getting railed?

I know the names of 2 trannies and I learned them both here. Baily Jay and Manessa. Come to think of it, "Manessa riding cock, dick flopping" would have been funnier. If I weren't lazy, I'd go back and edit that post.

Plus, now I can't decide whether to use Manessa, or Scuba Steve ...