AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alright, alright. We will keep the voting open. Go to it boys and girls. Voting will end Monday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
What a fucking shitshow, this is some Election2020 shit.

Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 8 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - alledged ladies first
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - you all know why
... vs. frenzied wombat - no one really cares
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - cake fucker
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - name alone says it all
Blazin vs. Maul - amods are all rent boys
Denamian vs. Nirgon - look at the previous comment
Kaines vs. Boozecube - washed up amod
Cybsled vs. Talos - who?
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - eons ago used to be actual asshat material
Hoss vs. Soygen - because
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - dice throw
Zapatta vs. Oblio - reaction whore
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - he annoys me
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - just flling the bracket here
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - never heard of this Jasker, must be a pol fag
Mist vs. Erronius - another alleged birth giver
grim1 vs. Kiroy - lets get rid of the trash
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - could actually win the whole thing
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - standing firm and not bending the rules is a stand up move hence making him an asshat
Edaw vs. Izo - really tough one, I hate them both almost equally but at least Edaw pretends to know how to use paint
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - probably a homo
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - semi final potential here
spronk vs. Bodhy - most likely has a weird sexual kink

overall, a shit list filled with B tier talent

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
If Chris wins this, I volunteer myself and Araysar Araysar to cull the Ukraine thread and find his best retard takes to make his sig for the year, in addition to the avatar.

my two favorites were

"Missiles are Crutches"
"No such thing as Steam-Powered carriers"

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - Zaara is only guilty of not posting nudes. Doesn't make her an asshat.
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - I'm only voting for the guy who I think has less guns.
... vs. frenzied wombat - In this case, I'm voting for the guy who has a name I'm jealous I wasn't smart enough to think of.
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - Only for having a bubbles avatar with a moustache. Or, maybe that was someone else. In any case, he gets the blame.
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - cop vs lawyer. Tough call. But if cops weren't such dickheads, you wouldn't need lawyers, so this is a chicken and egg thing here.
Blazin vs. Maul - I don't have a dog on this fight, so I decided to go with the fact that Maul makes me think of how fucked up the original trilogy of star wars was by the prequels, so he loses.
Denamian vs. Nirgon - I feel like the night janitor has prevented me from seeing enough fucked up shit in FSR that he deserves a pass.
Kaines vs. Boozecube - Nothing against Kaines at all, I just really enjoy the way BoozeCube rustles everyone.
Cybsled vs. Talos - Cybsled at least keeps his retardation outta /pol. Talos drags it everywhere.
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - Fence sitting is always asshattery.
Hoss vs. Soygen - Never read a bad Soygen post. Only gotta wait about an hour to read a bad Hoss post.
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - I like you bro, but you gotta be more concise. Ain't no one got time to read your 6 page posts.
Zapatta vs. Oblio - Asshat for pretending to leave and then coming back.
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - MFF might be a Bigfoot spotter and alien anal probing enthusiast, but at least he acts like an adult while he's spotting bigfoot and getting probed by aliens.
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - How can you not vote for captain super spreader?
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - too many forum guild ragequits. Also breaks too many simulations.
Mist vs. Erronius - Mist has been doing better lately by engaging primarily in what he's best at - posting hot hoes in the thot thread.
grim1 vs. Kiroy - Might as well name change him to Lindsay Grim. Fuckin neocon tool.
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - This entire competition is invalid because Asstr0 hasn't been Asshat yet. I suspect election fortification.
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - I was gonna go the other way until I saw you tried to close the voting in 18 hours. Asshat.
Edaw vs. Izo - Edaw makes good memes. He's exempt.
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - Guy exemplifies why America exists. I'd leave my own country too if this asshat was in it.
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - Moglyzoke makes me think of Mudcrush Durtfeet every time I see his name, but that's still not enough to make up for how big of an asshat Rob is.
spronk vs. Bodhy - This dude. What the fuck. Who brought over those tards from BB.com again? Why isn't he on this list?

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 14 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I clearly do not understand the criteria.
Folders all the way. Asshat prime and beloved for it.

Fuck anyone who says different. ✊🏿

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - Dick doesn't have tits, and is literally named dick
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - LLR took out all the fun left in the Ukraine thread since Phisey left
... vs. frenzied wombat - There appears to be a name missing here so I just voted for wombat
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - Indy can be a bit weird
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - Ambi needs some chill
Blazin vs. Maul - Blazin hasn't made me rich yet
Denamian vs. Nirgon - Posts actual discussion in the Pantheon thread instead of falling gifs
Kaines vs. Boozecube - Booze needs to add some variety to his lol laws lol constitution hug them all posts
Cybsled vs. Talos - Turbo lefty over religious nut
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - Is there even a choice?
Hoss vs. Soygen - Soygens been slacking, needs to post more
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - TLDR
Zapatta vs. Oblio - coin flip
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - Rajaah weirding it up with the FF pron
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - captain super spreads needs to lay off the contrarian schtick
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - Weirder than MMF and Lumi, didn't think that was possible
Mist vs. Erronius - Still has Trump rent free in his head
grim1 vs. Kiroy - I think this is another TLDR poster
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Does Adebisi even post anymore?
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk
Edaw vs. Izo - Too many random gifs
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - Too obtuse, or sarcastic, or contrarian, depending on how wrong he is
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - Another turbo lefty
spronk vs. Bodhy - misc faggot

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
If I had a reason to vote for you, I voted for you; If I had a reason to vote against you (i.e. not an asshat) I didn't vote for you.
If I didn't have a reason, I voted for the person in the left hand column. Sometimes I remember disagreeing with you, sometimes I remember you disagreeing with someone else, sometimes I can't remember why I got out of bed this morning other than habit.

Zaara vs. Dicktrickle- My first thought: Zapatta is a chick? Someday I will learn to read. When in doubt, TOGTFO.
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule- On the Left, get the vote. I am not voting for LLR.
... vs. frenzied wombat- No free rides.
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon- On the Left, get the vote. I remember Bandwagon more, if not what for.
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner- On the Left, get the vote. I seem to recall being more on Ambi side in the last thread where they were arguing. Capricious but so is this thread.
Blazin vs. Maul- I like Blazin; he probably doesn't remember me, which is most likely true for everyone here.
Denamian vs. Nirgon- Nothing against Nirgon, Not voting against the Harrow Janitor.
Kaines vs. Boozecube- toss up, +both, on the Left, get the vote.
Cybsled vs. Talos- I recall liking Cybsled, not that I don't recall liking Talos but I didn't do any research, sorry man.
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco- I like Gut but on the Left rule prevails.
Hoss vs. Soygen- Not voting against Soygen and On the Left Rule prevails.
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen- Not voting against Popsicle.
Zapatta vs. Oblio- Not voting against Zapatta; Oblio is good people though as well.
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish- Is Kentucky in the South? Rajaah is OK; Not Voting against MFF.
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM- Everyone is good, OTL rule prevails.
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes- OTL rule prevails.
Mist vs. Erronius- I like Mist more than many on the forums; its only the rare thread where we don't get along, Not voting against Erronius/OTL rule prevails.
grim1 vs. Kiroy- +Kiroy/OTL rule
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep +Chuk/OTL
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk- /Gandalf no memory of SM; +Lurk, OTL
Edaw vs. Izo- + both; OTL
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris- +Dr R, Chris can have good moments but struggles at times
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman- Rob has come a long way IIRC but OTL prevails.
spronk vs. Bodhy- Which Bodhy is ours? Damn it. Gets the vote.

I trust the collective to make up for my spotty memory and poor judgement.

Last edited:
  • 3Let's Go Brandon!
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Alright, alright. We will keep the voting open. Go to it boys and girls. Voting will end Monday.
I never thought we'd see such a Machiavellian turn when it comes to Asshat campaigning from the guy running the contest, but here we are.

Current Year, everyone!
:trump: