AssHat 2023 Voting round 2!!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - the gold standard in making threads unreadable without ignore, should really be getting paid for his level of trolling but probably isn't
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - still not over that i3 hate sorry
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - ballsack stories are all kinds of gross and unfunny
Lanx vs. Blazin - gets a pass per previous comment
Denamian vs. pharmakos - real endgame contender here
Boozecube vs. Talos - saved in His name again
Tuco vs. Soygen - makes araysar post more
Foler vs. popsicledeath - not over that ferrari nonsense sorry
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - reads like a chatbot trained on alphabet soup
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - coin flip
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - thought she was an actual woman for the longest time, am now unsure
Kirun vs. Kiroy - coin flip
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - jews kinda having a rough year as it is
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - he wants it, I know it
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - unwarranted salt dispenser and his quest in dustwallow sucked ass
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - probably not a winner this year but I want to see him in the semi finals at least

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner
Lanx
vs. Blazin
Denamian vs. pharmakos
Boozecube
vs. Talos
Tuco vs. Soygen
Foler vs. popsicledeath
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist
Kirun vs. Kiroy
Wormie
vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep
lurkingdirk vs. Izo
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris
RobXIII
vs. Bodhy

Oscar Isaac Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

time lapse same face GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Now that the pretenders are out of the way.....

Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Brosyar moves on based on his top tier trolling in multiple threads.
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - Frenzied let himself get sucked in by the Araysar trolling and sank to wormie levels over the Israel stuff.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - This is my dark horse to win the whole thing. Ambi has some of the best takes on certain topics, which makes his really bad takes that much more demoralizing to wade through. Plus he defends cops like he is wormie in the Juice thread or Brosyar in the Ukraine thread.
Lanx vs. Blazin - Lanx may be the most racist asian dude I know, which is really saying something. Godspeed, sir.
Denamian vs. pharmakos - Still a Chargers fan, enough said.
Boozecube vs. Talos - Tough call because both have tired tropes they repeat endlessly, but Booze by a nose because Talos occasionally switches it up.
Tuco vs. Soygen - The king of the fence sitting has come to reclaim his throne. And that avatar bet was one of the best ever.
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Probably the odds on favorite, but the Kanye routine has gotten really old.
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - Not much of a debate there.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - No one doubles down on stupid like Brutul.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - I was glad to see Mist return to the pol threads until Mist reminded everyone why they left in the first place......
Kirun vs. Kiroy - The blackpill edgelording selfish 90s guy routine has gotten pretty worn out.
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Astro is the master of bad takes in entertainment. Wormie is a selfish walking meme of the forces out to destroy all of civilization. Not even close.
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - Tough call, but Izo delivers the lulz and tits more, so LD gets it by a nose.
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Another close one, but Chris just doubles down so hard on the stupid you gotta give it to him. Whoever wins between Foler and him probably takes it all.
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - Both of these guys have been somewhat quiet lately, but Robs relentless shilling in the Ukraine and Covid threads speaks for itself.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle: he's like Obi-wan, striking him down will only make him more powerful. ваше здоровье!
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat: Even a god can bleed.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner: coin flip. Ambi almost gets it for being a cop, but he's a gun bro, so back to random chance.
Lanx vs. Blazin: coin flip
Denamian vs. pharmakos: coin flip
Boozecube vs. Talos: I just want one politician to swing in minecraft, just one.
Tuco vs. Soygen: someone dinged my bumper and I was thining about replacing it with wood, hence Tuco.
Foler vs. popsicledeath: similar to Araysar, he'll wear it with pride and bring honor to the award.
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox: random.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM: for the covid thread
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist: Mist down deep really does want this.
Kirun vs. Kiroy: random
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep: I've been noticing his posts more lately.
lurkingdirk vs. Izo : Hollywood needs a win after losing Epstein
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris because George Washington slit throats on Christmas for our right to shit on Brits
RobXIII vs. Bodhy: I filled up on gas this week and felt anger. It didnt have to be like this.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Boozecube vs. Talos - Tough call because both have tired tropes they repeat endlessly, but Booze by a nose because Talos occasionally switches it up.

You forgot to underline your vote. You can still edit it before he does the count.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco vs. Soygen - See my round 1 justification where I'm still butthurt over him knowing about the sale.
I've got no problem being voted for over Soygen, but it's beyond me how a decade later you people believe nonsense about this. When Draegan told me about the sale I told him he had until the next day to tell everybody. He didn't and I told everyone. Then I used the admin powers I had to scrape the entire site with other people to export it into a new site.

• 4Like
  • 1Jonesing

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Doing great in his grand FoH world conquest campaign, wouldn't want to slow him down by stealing a vote for myself.
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - Thinks people are pure trolls when they're not; handwaves when trolling continuously happens by others.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - No one wants to see your balls as much as you think they do.
Lanx vs. Blazin - Perhaps the dumbest poster on the board. It's rare he can string two coherent thoughts together.
Denamian vs. pharmakos - Has a massive ego and has weird rage fits but thinks he's someone else.
Boozecube vs. Talos - No strong opinion. Takes it because too many eat shit and dies.
Tuco vs. Soygen - For tradition.
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Pop tries his best Armond White impression at times but Foler clearly needs to match up against Araysar later.
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - Maybe a surprise pick to those who view the thread, but Sox is a unique retard while Zapatta is basically a spammer.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - Meh. Crazy but not as crazy as he could be, so there's that.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Tiresome schtick.
Kirun vs. Kiroy - Swiftie can't imagine a life different than his and doesn't understand music isn't a core feature of everyone's life. At least he always backed the amazing two time world champion Jimmy G.
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - So many dumb takes. Even when he actually tries to look stuff up he fails. Thinks people pissing on the retard constitutes a fan club because he has an adolescent understanding of human interaction.
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - This stupid Asshat award.
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Don't care and I know Mudcrush won't win so he gets the counter vote.
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - Don't care.

Very strong left side choices here overall.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - I honestly don't dislike either of them, but Araysar wants it
Lightning Lord Rule vs. frenzied wombat - don't care, to be repeated unless otherwise noted
Bandwagon vs. Ambiturner
Lanx vs. Blazin
Denamian vs. pharmakos
Boozecube
vs. Talos
Tuco vs. Soygen
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Foler's missed most of the season, you can't give MVP to a guy that has only played a couple of games, even if those games were standouts
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - not really an asshat, but definitely cracked (sorry Big Z)
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - hah
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Rolyat
Kirun vs. Kiroy - talk about confusing!
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep
lurkingdirk vs. Izo
Mudcush Durtfeet
vs. Chris
RobXIII vs. Bodhy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - no one can shit up a thread like Araysar. Putting him on ignore means entire pages of the pol thread have no posts. Makes entire segments of the board unreadable.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. frenzied wombat - I don't really have a problem with either, so I guess the best thing to do if you're gonna pick an asshat is make sure it's king asshat.

Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - bandwagon's balls are less gay than this fucking queef

Lanx vs. Blazin - living embodiment of the "hey wiretap, do you have a recipe for pancakes?" meme.

Denamian vs. pharmakos - another completely unreadable fucktard. Pretty sure the only reason we have the night janitor is to clean up after this guy.

Boozecube vs. Talos - might as well be a flat earther too. It would fit in perfectly with the rest of his schtick.

Tuco
vs. Soygen - fuck fence sitters. And fuck anyone giving Araysar any level of satisfaction.

Foler vs. popsicledeath - Folder ain't gonna take it all the way this year either, but he does a good job of live journal posting a fake life.

Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - I apparently don't frequent any areas of the board where this Sox dude hangs out, so I gotta go with the Zap by default.

Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM Captain Super Spreader earned it.

Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Mist is Eeyore, but he's been much better since the self imposed exile out of pol. That being said, Sanrith is a fine poster I rarely disagree with, so tiebreaker is Sanrith seems to want it more this year. So, my gift to you!

Kirun vs. Kiroy - black pill does in fact get old.

Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - man, this one is so hard. Asstro is such an absolute asshat that shits up every thread with his "tied an onion to his belt" bullshit, but wormie has single handedly convinced me that jews are in fact the real problem with the world.

Better luck next year, Asstro.

lurkingdirk vs. Izo - Maybe he'll give us 5 minutes to vote this round.

Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Both are dipshits, but at least Mudcrush is a silent one and only rustles you if you care ahout negs.

RobXIII vs. Bodhy - tough call, but Bodhy has been taking a lot of time off lately, and I feel like you've gotta be an asshat all year to have a chance. Rob's got that shit on lock.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got no problem being voted for over Soygen, but it's beyond me how a decade later you people believe nonsense about this. When Draegan told me about the sale I told him he had until the next day to tell everybody. He didn't and I told everyone. Then I used the admin powers I had to scrape the entire site with other people to export it into a new site.
Pssh, I won't allow you to rewrite whatever history I remember.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - still thinks Russia is why we won WWII
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - I wouldn't want to appear antisemitic
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - cop
Lanx vs. Blazin - not going to vote for a fellow Tennessean
Denamian vs. pharmakos - that Pert shit was really gay
Boozecube vs. Talos - still hasn't offered me a free AR15
Tuco vs. Soygen - was on the fence about this one
Foler vs. popsicledeath - the black log returns
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - curious to see how far a broken AI can make it
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - gets buttmad real easily
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - easy
Kirun vs. Kiroy - coinflip
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - wormie's probably been worse lately, but astr0's earned it over the years
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - don't care
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - he'd be genuinely mad if he won
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - 100% faggot, Rob's only like 60% faggot

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I never got the point of criticizing tuco about the site being sold. He was the double agent that told all of us.

Edit: extra large double agent with cheese**

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I've got no problem being voted for over Soygen, but it's beyond me how a decade later you people believe nonsense about this.

Bro there are still people walking around thinking I welched on a bet. You better believe there are people here who still cling to nonsense a decade later, right Hoss Hoss ?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Araysar doesn't actually want this award, don't let him fool you. He's taking notes from Foler. Sorry Dick, taking the role of reasonable-sounding village contrarian just doesn't cut it anymore so you won't win this but I'm voting for you here for combo-breaker purposes.

Lightning Lord Rule vs. frenzied wombat - while official FoH policy is Frenzied dindu nuffin and a gud boi, he has been getting some wormie stink on him by proximity lately. Careful bro.

Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - in a battle of Sergeant Stick Time vs Captain Ballbag, the ladies and fags know that the stick always wins!

Lanx vs. Blazin - really turned it around lately. The wrong way... see his medals.

Denamian vs. pharmakos - one of the few posters who actually improved the contents of their posts by posting AI generated nonsense instead of their own thoughts.

Boozecube vs. Talos - Booze has been slightly more circumspect and toned down lately... while Talos just hasn't.

Tuco vs. Soygen - never mind whether he sold the site or scraped it or whatever, how the hell do you lose a bet to Araysar??? What an asshat.

Foler vs. popsicledeath - what's the matter with Foler? Saving your rah-rah reverse psych posts for the later rounds? You don't fool me!

Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - people really need to read the Pantheon thread to see this guy in action. I'm not sure he even knows that Brad McQuaid died or not...

Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - thinks he's a centrist. Puhahaha CENTRISTS SUCK BITCH

Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Oooh, tough one. Mist does have his good points, usually 2 per post in the Thot thread, if you know what I mean. Sanrith needed a better matchup to go farther.

Kirun vs. Kiroy - EZ choice here despite the similar names.

Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - there's a reason he's a #1 seed. Holy shit talk about putting in the work.

lurkingdirk vs. Izo - Lurkingdirk is going to Rue the day he dared mispell my name! Or is it even me if it's not spelled right? Hmmm. I'll decide his fate depending on how this shakes out.

Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - a few reactions with hardly any posts has carried the Ogre to late rounds in the past. Not this year!

RobXIII vs. Bodhy - really any asshat awards for bodhy should go to Masakari, so Rob takes this for that reason. Plus he really does suck in his own right. I mean, really bad.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Araysar doesn't actually want this award, don't let him fool you. He's taking notes from Foler. Sorry Dick, taking the role of reasonable-sounding village contrarian just doesn't cut it anymore so you won't win this but I'm voting for you here for combo-breaker purposes.

LMAO, he tried same reverse psychology on Foler Foler too.

Doesnt matter, I'm winning this shit anyways

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Potato