AssHat of the year 2019

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk I had a thought. Too late for this year, so for next year I guess. To truly have the bracket be seeded in as accurate a way as possible for Asshat of the YEAR it should be weighted by postcount in the LAST YEAR eh? I assume staff would be willing to and have granular enough tools needed to provide you with the needed numbers.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
wait is that the real Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet or a imposter?

the real one was close friends with @sam deathwalker and Dumar.
I can tell from his account of the old days he's the real Mudcrush.

No clue if he knew our forum-first pedo Samdaman tho... But who didn't know Samdaman? He may be the most well known EQ'er after Furor/Tigole/Thott and those elite bastards.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can tell from his account of the old days he's the real Mudcrush.

No clue if he knew our forum-first pedo Samdaman tho... But who didn't know Samdaman? He may be the most well known EQ'er after Furor/Tigole/Thott and those elite bastards.

You realize I said friends as in glide through the air at his apartment on his chain linked sex chair.

aka just want that salt

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
just trolling you dude. Just trying to get you to post more about EQ. We ran Guk once with Krozman.
I know who Sam is, but I don't think he was on The Nameless. Back in 99 I got an FBSS while solo camping frenzied. I then went to camp Golden Efreeti Boots (why?!?). Anywho there was an item that had an image that looked the same as an FBSS, and you would get a good number and they were worthless.

During the camp, I got a lot of these (and GEBs eventually), so I deleted them all.

And also that FBSS that took 20 hrs to camp.

FML.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk I had a thought. Too late for this year, so for next year I guess. To truly have the bracket be seeded in as accurate a way as possible for Asshat of the YEAR it should be weighted by postcount in the LAST YEAR eh? I assume staff would be willing to and have granular enough tools needed to provide you with the needed numbers.

Interesting thought. Amod Amod is that something you could do?

Though I think that overall post count and post count over the last year would likely reflect very similar rankings.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Interesting thought. Amod Amod is that something you could do?

Though I think that overall post count and post count over the last year would likely reflect very similar rankings.

For most people, sure. But there's always someone who has either slowed way down or recently turned the asshat knob to 11.

• 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

not on a site with 20 years of posting history factored into the post count. there's all kinds of old bucks that have mostly quit posting but show back up around this time and go "i'm still relevant right?"

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
someone who i'm pretty sure has me on ignore just voted for my opponent in Round 2

wonder if he even realizes / remembers he's got me on ignore lol

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
One thing I think we can all agree on... the saltiness and hate that this year's election has produced has definitely trumped last years!

Stop the hate boys; just stop the hate.
Fish gotta swim, playah gotta play, vidjagame nerdbro gotta hate.I

If I stop hating I think the resulting BP crash might actually kill me.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fish gotta swim, playah gotta play, vidjagame nerdbro gotta hate.I

If I stop hating I think the resulting BP crash might actually kill me.
6e2bf3f8-3d8c-4d9b-badc-e1d84e2d96d8.jpg

You need salt in your life, it's true. Or bile. Potato-potato.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm. I think I let Gerbil's recent threadshitting episode with Hodj cloud my judgement. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
What have I missed with Brando? Don't know who he is.

People have stopped voting for me lol.

• 1Salty

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What have I missed with Brando? Don't know who he is.

People have stopped voting for me lol.

You're a nobody. Do you remember tanoomba? Brando is the new tanoomba.

• 1Garbage