AssHat of the year 2019

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey you asshats, how many noms someone gets DOESN'T MATTER. If someone is nominated once, then they're nominated and having extra noms doesn't give them extra votes when the time comes.

Nominate people that aren't already nominated to fill up more brackets!
We want Ossoi in multiple brackets.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Nominating Lithose Lithose for tagging Screemfeeder, Brando and Teekey. You are responsible for your actions.
Nominating Julian The Apostate Julian The Apostate for being an Atheist, I mean how stupid can you be to deny the existence of God.
Nominating pharmakos pharmakos For being a degenerate drug addict and open sodomite.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nominating Julian The Apostate Julian The Apostate for being an Atheist, I mean how stupid can you be to deny the existence of God.
Pretty damn fucking stupid, that's what.

I nominate Gavinmad Gavinmad for claiming to have thrown away the key to the house after abandoning it (PW changed to qreihgqeugh87fygq4t134tg0if, cya you cucks) only to sneak in the back door 2 weeks later.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I would so nominate Brando Brando , but he's already been nominated like multiple times. So, I wont nominate Brando Brando , but if I could, I totally would nominate Brando Brando because he's a fucking idiot. That leaves me with no one else to nominate, so I will just sit here and not nominate Brando Brando .

Just saying.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I would so nominate Brando Brando , but he's already been nominated like multiple times. So, I wont nominate Brando Brando , but if I could, I totally would nominate Brando Brando because he's a fucking idiot. That leaves me with no one else to nominate, so I will just sit here and not nominate Brando Brando .

Just saying.

I nominate Pharone Pharone for being a fucking noob and for donating to Pantheon.

EDIT: See? It's easy!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Last year's bracket for reference:

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Nominating Lithose Lithose for tagging Screemfeeder, Brando and Teekey. You are responsible for your actions.
Nominating pharmakos pharmakos For being a degenerate drug addict and open sodomite.

You seem like the kind of guy that watches The Handmaids Tale and thinks Gilead would be a really nice place to live.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Nominating the whole @Amod team for letting the politics thread become an image dumb of gigantic pictures of texts.
If the thread was barely readable, now is even worse.

also Vanessa Vanessa
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This should be interesting. I want to hand pick the matches, but I'll do it by post count, as I said. Science!

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If I use a pickle jar in it’s intended manner, it’s not lethal. Recommending vape products that aren’t required to follow any regulation regarding their production, and using them as intended could lead to fatal outcomes. If I recommend someone to go smoke a Juul, isn’t that the same as telling them to go kill themselves?

You're still assuming that every single manufacturer in my state puts the bad shit in since they're not legally required not to.

The brand I use is fine.

Glad I baited you into ranting more here tho, keep it up lol

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow