AssHat of the year 2019

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you have an odd number, combine teekey and brando into one and call them shareblue.

Also, autocorrect changed shareblue into share lie. Finally it does something worthwhile.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet is working overtime for this asshat award.

I dont think we should give him the satisfaction.
I'll do it for you Mudd.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet is working overtime for this asshat award.

I dont think we should give him the satisfaction.
I'll do it for you Mudd.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
the hilarious thing is no matter how many downvotes he gives everyone who posts in topics he disapproves of. it still only comes out as just 1 notification. sorry, Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet all your hard work is just a blip on my screen, it doesnt even tell me what posts of mine you downvoted. it just says so and so gave you x downvotes across the board.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
the hilarious thing is no matter how many downvotes he gives everyone who posts in topics he disapproves of. it still only comes out as just 1 notification. sorry, Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet all your hard work is just a blip on my screen, it doesnt even tell me what posts of mine you downvoted. it just says so and so gave you x downvotes across the board.

Huh huh. You said 'hard'.

• 2Salty
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Haha fag.
maybe, but i own dozens of different kinds of hats, right now i do fedoras in the spring/summer along with (non snapback) ballcaps. in the fall/winter i do flatcaps or beanies. though i stopped wearing beanies after seeing how greasy tim pool looks in his.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
maybe, but i own dozens of different kinds of hats, right now i do fedoras in the spring/summer along with ballcaps. in the fall/winter i do flatcaps or beanies. though beanies i stopped wearing after seeing how greasy tim pool looks in his.
It's ok brother, you do you. I agree beanies are for faggots. But, I am gonna make fun of you everytime you mention fedoras Fidel Fuckface, Ricky Goytim, Al Likesabone.

• 1Garbage

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Page 8 and I don’t remember seeing hodj hodj nominated. Apologies if I missed it. That being said...

hodj hodj for obvious salty reasons.
Uber Uberest Uber Uberest for his continued sports faggotry.
Merrith Merrith because the fans of DC teams have been waaaay too happy recently

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's ok brother, you do you. I agree beanies are for faggots. But, I am gonna make fun of you everytime you mention fedoras Fidel Fuckface, Ricky Goytim, Al Likesabone.

I am like %99 sure that the only RL picture I've ever seen of you, you were wearing a beanie... inside.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Here are the nominations in ranked order (ranked by post count)

Chukzombi
Tuco
Zapatta
Hodj
a_skeleton_03
Gavinmad
iannis
Bubbles
khorum
Lithose
Mist
AngryGerbil
lurkingdirk
Lendarios
Merrith
Frenzied Wombat
Tarrant
pharmakos
screamfeeder
Xequecal
wormie
Titan_Atlas
Chris
TheBeagle
Ossoi
Brando
Foler
Lightning Lord Rule
Uber Uberest
Vanessa
Zaide
Teekey
Julian The Apostate
Mudcrush Durtfeet
Tarisk
Sadre Spinegnawer
Jasker
maskedmelon
wellijustdontknow
Pharone
H.A. Monkey
Sieger
ardesco
FartBlog

Watch this space for a link to the first bracket!

• 1Mother of God