AssHat of the year 2019

iannis

Musty Nester
People might vote for me irocnically, mistaking it for an amod election.

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Did he? I seem to remember that name from the way way back times. Not sure if it's the same guy or not.
Been around on FoH forums since forever ago. I don't really remember, early EQ days is when I started posting here. Never a lot of posting, don't feel the need to post when I don't really have much to say. If only others were like that. :p

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Garbage
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 6 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
No. I made the character the moment The Nameless server went up and was a founding member of Legacy of Steel. Of those founding members, I was the last to retire (as far as I know).

Founding member, last to retire, still proud of his guild name. This explains it. You have melted your brain and thus have no reason to post anything.

You also weigh 450 pounds in real life and as you've gotten older you've become more and more salty about the fact that you are a 45 year old incel.

You have become a male feminist in a last ditch effort to get laid just once before you die and this is why you sympathize with commies. You think it makes you cool, edgy, and smart.

Thanks for finally posting, Mud!

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'd be happy winning and that's not me playing 4d chess with you guys saying "Oh yeah I'm happy winning" so you guys won't vote for me but then you'll second guess that and instead actually vote for me but then realize I'm still one step ahead of you by pretending to like winning when in actuality it hurts me to my core that I've been so misunderstood by my favorite group of guys ever to be this hated.

...but I'd be happy winning. Thanks for your votes AND votes of confidence that I'll be the victor.
How the fuck could you possibly think that you are misunderstood? I really have avoided the low hanging fruit that you offer on a constant basis, but this one I could not let slide. You are the one that misunderstands yourself (in more ways than one). When you are in a room full of people and you think everyone else is the asshole that is the time to start looking inward and be more self reflective.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
In my head whenever someone used to mention BotS (blood of the spider, it's an old pull) i'd hum it to the tune of Eye of the Tiger.

LoS/BotS were on the same server maybe? I remember those two guilds being linked somehow.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user