• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oblio Oblio

here is my supporting evidence
a1334503f8e264da1e4d8ed3a14523f7.png
Lurkingdirk is no dummy, he knows I have no business being nominated let alone be an actual candidate.

Also, how much time did you waste trying to find something that might remotely qualify me as a candidate? I never knew you had such a hard on for me.

• 1Salty

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mind you this is not who I think is the bigger asshat but rather how I think people are going to vote. I'm guessing a lot of people will laugh at the idea of the finals not being Teekey vs Brando, but there is a sizable chunk of people on the forum who don't participate at all in the political threads which is where Teekey and Brando earned their infamy whereas Ossoi and Vanessa are more widely known. I feel like Xeq vs a_skeleton_03 in the quarterfinals is something of a tossup even though a_skeleton_03 quit, but I don't think either one beats Ossoi.

assbracket.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I see several problems there. I don't think a_skeleton_03 gets that far. I don't think Vanessa wins.

Only time will tell.

• 1Salty

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I see several problems there. I don't think a_skeleton_03 gets that far. I don't think Vanessa wins.

Only time will tell.

I have a_skeleton_03 winning as far as he does because of how weak the competition is in his portion of the bracket, and even then I think his residual infamy might carry him past Xeq to the semi-finals. As for Vanessa, I'm confident she makes it to the semi-finals and at that point she's already beaten all the strongest contenders of the entire forum. Brando is nothing but hype and the left bracket is an underdog story at best.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have a_skeleton_03 winning as far as he does because of how weak the competition is in his portion of the bracket, and even then I think his residual infamy might carry him past Xeq to the semi-finals. As for Vanessa, I'm confident she makes it to the semi-finals and at that point she's already beaten all the strongest contenders of the entire forum. Brando is nothing but hype and the left bracket is an underdog story at best.

spock-logic-gif.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I think Vanessa has it this year. Mist might sneak it too.

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'd be happy winning and that's not me playing 4d chess with you guys saying "Oh yeah I'm happy winning" so you guys won't vote for me but then you'll second guess that and instead actually vote for me but then realize I'm still one step ahead of you by pretending to like winning when in actuality it hurts me to my core that I've been so misunderstood by my favorite group of guys ever to be this hated.

...but I'd be happy winning. Thanks for your votes AND votes of confidence that I'll be the victor.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I'd be happy winning and that's not me playing 4d chess with you guys saying "Oh yeah I'm happy winning" so you guys won't vote for me but then you'll second guess that and instead actually vote for me but then realize I'm still one step ahead of you by pretending to like winning when in actuality it hurts me to my core that I've been so misunderstood by my favorite group of guys ever to be this hated.

...but I'd be happy winning. Thanks for your votes AND votes of confidence that I'll be the victor.

"Ass" is gendered and problematic.

If you win you can be crowned Butthat 2019.

• 5Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users