AssHat of the year 2019

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
In my head whenever someone used to mention BotS (blood of the spider, it's an old pull) i'd hum it to the tune of Eye of the Tiger.

LoS/BotS were on the same server maybe? I remember those two guilds being linked somehow.

BotS was not on The Nameless. Pre-Kunark, we got every Vox and Nag kill on the server (and were the only ones to do Plane of Sky). Pretty sure we monopolized Fear and Hate during this time period as well. Legacy of Steel had no real competition (we cockblocked everyone as much as we could) until a Euro guild (forgot the name) got their act together during PoP. Still, we'd log in at noon (and beat them to targets) often enough that eventually they gave up and left the server, and we remained dominant through at least the end of GoD. A number of our members were Blizzard employees and a lot of the old school types' characters became NPCs in WoW thereby. A few gave quests, even.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
BotS was not on The Nameless. Pre-Kunark, we got every Vox and Nag kill on the server (and were the only ones to do Plane of Sky). Pretty sure we monopolized Fear and Hate during this time period as well. Legacy of Steel had no real competition (we cockblocked everyone as much as we could) until a Euro guild (forgot the name) got their act together during PoP. Still, we'd log in at noon (and beat them to targets) often enough that eventually they gave up and left the server, and we remained dominant through at least the end of GoD. A number of our members were Blizzard employees and a lot of the old school types' characters became NPCs in WoW thereby. A few gave quests, even.

What a monopolizing, cockblocking ALPHA male! Logging in to an MMO at noon is literally pure power.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk can I rescind my nomination? I had no idea who I was speaking about when I put Mudcrush up. Now that I know, I'd like to retreat from my nomination with my tail tucked behind my legs, whimpering and sucking my thumb.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Hey Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet why do you have a hard on for me lately? Are you Lanx Alt? Have we ever interacted before?

I dunno you from Sunday. If you think I've singled you out, I apologize; I've been treating everyone more or less the same in this forum. Except for that crybaby guy, I forget his name. Tasty tears.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I dunno you from Sunday. If you think I've singled you out, I apologize; I've been treating everyone more or less the same in this forum. Except for that crybaby guy, I forget his name. Tasty tears.
Yeah, my bad I realized that right after I posted. I know I am not that special so shame on me for thinking otherwise. Carry on Sir.

• 1Worf

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
What a monopolizing, cockblocking ALPHA male!
I liked being in an uber guild, but I discouraged what I could, which was generally trying to get guildies not to train noobs in LGuk for lols and such. I was pretty well regarded by non guildies and even a couple years ago when I played on EQ99 people would recognize me and chat about old times.

LoS was crazy hardcore though, it was expected that you'd be on for amounts of hours that people would boggle at now. I remember doing plane of Sky for 14 hours straight. When PoP came out, some of us were trying for server firsts to the new level cap and did things like play 40 hrs straight.

I'm a dirty casual now.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
a_skeleton_03 and his wife were struck head on by a drunk driver earlier tonight. Please remove his name from the competition.

• 2Picard
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
As salty and douchy that Mudcrush is, I played on Nameless as well. He was the same salty asshole then. I have no doubt it's the same dude.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
As salty and douchy that Mudcrush is, I played on Nameless as well. He was the same salty asshole then. I have no doubt it's the same dude.

Like someone who would log on at noon to 'cockblock' people and then brag about it 20 years later?

Story checks out.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I never knew you had such a hard on for me.
hqdefault.jpg

("i don't even know who you are")

• 1Garbage
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are they okay? What speed? Were they restrained? Airbags deployed? Passenger compartment intrusion?

You saw pics of that muscle car a_skeleton_03 got for his mid-life crisis right? What the fuck do you think happens when people riding in one of those get into a head-on collision?

• 1Garbage

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
All I know is they were taken to the hospital and the car is totaled from a head on collision, I'm not sure him possibly being dead precludes him from being asshat of the year though. That might win him the title!

• 1Garbage