AssHat of the year 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominations for FiresOfHeaven AssHat of the Year!

v76quer-jpg.112428

Here we go, folks! The annual AssHat of the year award for the calendar year 2019 needs to be given out. Who will be the champion?

ff632be5253753322f733f3e197465c4--google-search-funny-stuff.jpg

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2019 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each person may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the asshat avatar assigned for one month upon the completion of voting.

asshatlogo.png

Nominations will be open until Friday morning. Voting will begin on Saturday, and each round of voting will be 2 days.

Nominations will be ranked in numerical order of their post count and a bracket will be made. This will be the method, bitch about it only if you're a pedantic wanker.

You have UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING to nominate. Sometime after that I will take the nominations and make the bracket.

asshat.jpg

Please type in complete member names, type in complete names, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just type the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one left, lock this and put up the poll.

• 14Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 14 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
wormie for being a dunce and being a part of the panic mob that believes that's what I want to do

[not an actual vote in because the guy is trash... it's just a post lurkingdirk lurkingdirk )
The proof is on display in your drama whore thread.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So you're mentioning him, but not nominating him?
Yes, just replying to a post... he's literally not worth a single medal or accolade, even this "the biggest winner is ultimately the biggest loser" poll :)

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ossoi Ossoi for owning himself for 1 month in a ban bet with Lithose Lithose and for other assorted asshattery.

Zapatta Zapatta for quitting the forums for 6 weeks over internet points.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk because I need to nominate him before he nominates me, and we gotta fill up those brackets!

I gotta say, this year's asshattery from other people just might turn it around for Xequecal Xequecal !

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Glad to know my constant needling made the Admin salty.

giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominating Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

As if I need to state reasons.

Actually I'm not, but he deserves it. As I host these fine proceedings I refrain from nominating or voting. I will only vote if a tie need be broken.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Foler Foler - because he ratted himself out for sabotaging votes4tits.

Also because I like him more than the other people that are going to be nominated. I'd rather they just fall off a cliff.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Jasker Jasker For being quite the fucking tard. Foler in a long second for being generally retsrded and picking up jaskers slack.

Saying venessa is like blaming a dog for barking. Blaming anyone else involved with the tranny is like a dog barking at another dog.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Xequecal Xequecal - For being an American Hating Faggot

Vanessa Vanessa - For not only being an attention seeking piece of shit but trying to lie about how this scumfuck wants to pump children full of drugs because he is a mentally ill tranbo.

Brando Brando - Because well we can play hang man and the board can fill in the blanks "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" - bonus points to Gavinmad Gavinmad if he guesses first

Bubbles Bubbles - For posting so much trash in screenshots.

Foler Foler - For not knowing how to troll, and instead just being sad.

Ossoi Ossoi -
iu

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Xequecal Xequecal - For being an American Hating Faggot

Vanessa Vanessa - For not only being an attention seeking piece of shit but trying to lie about how this scumfuck wants to pump children full of drugs because he is a mentally ill tranbo.

Brando Brando - Because well we can play hang man and the board can fill in the blanks "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" - bonus points to Gavinmad Gavinmad if he guesses first

Bubbles Bubbles - For posting so much trash in screenshots.

Foler Foler - For not knowing how to troll, and instead just being sad.

Ossoi Ossoi -

3. Each person may nominate up to three people.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users